Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Riot Launcher Suggestions.
(04-28-2018, 11:57 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 10:14 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: TBH I kind of want to see makeshift grenade ammo involving potatos.

SPUD AMMO

Serves Potatos Used Defensively

Potato guns are fun.

It also gives Botany a way to amuse security since they can give security an entire batch of tators to fire at people.

This is probably a dumb idea but I think it would be a great fun gag item to get out of a hacked general manufacturer, especially if staff assistants use it with zip guns.

Basically just metal/plastic canisters that hold some sort of small explosive and have room for a potato, when fired the cannister explodes and the potato splats whomever was in range. Depending on the strength of the blast it might be painful and used for a stun.

Make it like a ROCK IT LAUNCHER but it accepts produce and uses the contents of a produce satchel as ammunition. Uses a airtank to pressurize

Fun and delightful until you get hit with a seething tomato or a George Melon
Then it's hilarious
(04-28-2018, 12:56 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 11:57 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 10:14 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: TBH I kind of want to see makeshift grenade ammo involving potatos.

SPUD AMMO

Serves Potatos Used Defensively

Potato guns are fun.

It also gives Botany a way to amuse security since they can give security an entire batch of tators to fire at people.

This is probably a dumb idea but I think it would be a great fun gag item to get out of a hacked general manufacturer, especially if staff assistants use it with zip guns.

Basically just metal/plastic canisters that hold some sort of small explosive and have room for a potato, when fired the cannister explodes and the potato splats whomever was in range. Depending on the strength of the blast it might be painful and used for a stun.

Make it like a ROCK IT LAUNCHER but it accepts produce and uses the contents of a produce satchel as ammunition. Uses a airtank to pressurize

Fun and delightful until you get hit with a seething tomato or a George Melon
Then it's hilarious

Well in that case it Serves Produce Used Destructively.