Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you discover SS13?
Griefing thread on something awful. I remember some guy posting about pushing people down and farting on them like it was the most normal thing in the world (also something about griefers filling fire extinguishers with poop and getting cannibalized for it)
Mageziya Wrote:That makes me wonder, what's the biggest controversy that goon has ever had?

Poo. All the coders and admins hated it and it attracted scat fetishists but it also allowed for some hilarious shenanigas (making sec slip on you shit while you're being chased) and besides, this is a game about a station full of manchildren.
I always thought the biggest controversy in goonstation was randy savage vs hulk hogan.
Noah Buttes Wrote:I always thought the biggest controversy in goonstation was randy savage vs hulk hogan.
MACHO MADNESS SKYYYYYYYYYYS THE LIMIT.
I do not remember it has been way too many years

I remember downloading byond and logging on back when it was really ugly paint sprites and I stopped playing before even getting out of the arrivals shuttle.

and I remember I started really playing during donut 2.0 but fuck if i know why
Dabir Wrote:The griefing stories thread on Something Awful.
I'm pretty sure a significant portion of Goonstation players (and really SS13 in general) play the game because of the Robutticist story.