Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown mask a Gas mask
I you want to be a clown then you have to sacrifice somethings.
[Image: dnTjV.gif]
Breathing is optional. Clowning is not.
Archenteron Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:Clown mask should work as internals, but only with gas filled balloons.

This, but a balloon has only enough air for, say, 20 seconds of airlessness. Happy medium between Hardcore Clown and Instant Death (Especially with the new deoxygenation, unless that's getting further tweaking)
I should point out that most ballons seem to have a 10-15 unit cap before they burst, which is lower than air and oxygen mixtures allow. The solution is to make gas mixtures with helium and oxygen, that is just slightly less dangerous than not breathing at all.
Yeah im thinking that the clown mask shouldnt be a gas mask. Its one or the other. Playing the clown is an obstacle, everything is intended to be as annoyingly inconvenient as possible. Why pick the clown if you want to have a nice time?
To be funny. Can't make people laugh if you're dead.
Grek Wrote:To be funny. Can't make people laugh if you're dead.
Actually, you can. And many clowns do. As a matter of fact, clown death is where about three quarters of clown humor comes from.
Yeah, but not all clown death is funny.
I wonder how many people actually do keep their clown mask on during hull breaches, though.
I do.
Grek Wrote:I do.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Grek Wrote:I do.

I dont, it is hard to tell jokes when you cant breath. honk. shoes always stay on though.
Clowns don't breath Oxygen!

They breath Space Helium!

They also carry a special Air Tank that generates Space Helium whenever anyone near them laughs! (And it can be connected to the clown mask too!)

They have 5 minutes worth of space helium when the get aboard the station too!
Naximous Wrote:Clowns don't breath Oxygen!

They breath Space Helium!

They also carry a special Air Tank that generates Space Helium whenever anyone near them laughs! (And it can be connected to the clown mask too!)

They have 5 minutes worth of space helium when the get aboard the station too!

Truly a terrible idea
Make it a trait for only clown that gives around +5 points.