Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown mask a Gas mask
Because removing your mask is unholy; it only falls second to removing your shoes! I imagine the nose would make a pretty good regulator, regardless.
Other stations do this, why can't we?

Could we even combine it with cigarettes so we can still wear the mask and still be a gritty clown?
Traditionally, part of the Clown Code is that you can choose to clown or you can choose to breathe.

I'd be willing to see this change though.
Clown mask should work as internals, but only with gas filled balloons.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Clown mask should work as internals, but only with gas filled balloons.
I agree, make the clown mask work with balloon internals.

Just let the clown use one of the spare air tanks to fill their balloons up.
I'm a stickler for tradition: you can be a true clown/detective, or you can breathe, but not both
Comedy comes at a high price, but the most dedicated clowns know that it's worth it.
Gannets Wrote:you can choose to clown or you can choose to breathe.

fuck clowns mad
Clowns dying to oxy damage because they followed the code is an act that brings forth a feeling of sadness. A good clown dies; a bad clown lives. Though mostly we feel this because it's a lame death. We want to see clowns burned to a crisp! or rattled till they lose all of their limbs! Like it or not, clowns are the standard-bearers of the station; they deserve to go out spectacularly. Perhaps something of a compromise could be made? Maybe one of those retro bubble helmets which you could hook up to internals? Honestly, I've always wanted space helmets to work with internals. Not sure if these can even be a thing.

Ah. Well I like balloon breathing too.

and while I'm on the topic of clowns, give clowns genetically big feet so they have to choose between clownshoes or noshoes. That fucking bird

Then again that will remove the ability to lynch said clown and remove them of their garb. I guess I'm conflicted on that.

I probably shouldn't be posting this after being up for this long but eh.
sham or death imo
Eeeeh I'm on the "you can be a clown or you can breath" argument.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING should be enticing about playing the clown. It is the lowest of the low. It is the bottom of the barrel. You play as the clown, you acknowledge you are playing with both arms tied behind your back. Let's not kid ourselves when playing the clown. You're going to die most of the time, and if you're LUCKY it'll be hillarious. But in SS13 you're going to die in some pretty boring ways some times. Including suffocating in a vacuum. It's happened to all of us.

Such is the way of the Clown. If you can't respect that, then you can't respect the Clown, maaan.
The best clown is a dead clown. So yes, the good clowns die.
How about making the clown gas mask a medal reward allowing you to turn any internals mask into a clown mask. make it a medal that is hard as hell to get so that only the most dedicated of clowns can obtain the power to breath and clown at the same time.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I'm a stickler for tradition: you can be a true clown/detective, or you can breathe, but not both