Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown mask a Gas mask
We have this suggestion every year you know and it's always split between, CLOWNS KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED WITH CLOWNING, and BUT DYING BY AIRLOSS IS A BORING AND UNFUNNY DEATH.

I don't know if this year is the year that will finally change the mask but we can always watch the fun arguements.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Clown mask should work as internals, but only with gas filled balloons.

This, but a balloon has only enough air for, say, 20 seconds of airlessness. Happy medium between Hardcore Clown and Instant Death (Especially with the new deoxygenation, unless that's getting further tweaking)
in the past i agreed with the thought of If your a clown you don't get air but with the new 02 system i say give the clown a fucking gasmask

This new 02 system is basically instant death for any clown
pizzatiger Wrote:This new 02 system is basically instant death for any clown

Only o2 damage was way reduced so you can last much longer without air now.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Clown mask should work as internals, but only with gas filled balloons.
I missed this somehow. This. Have a big dumb balloon sprite on their face when they're using it, too.
If anything, cigarette + mask should be a thing.
salix_catus Wrote:If anything, cigarette + mask should be a thing.
Yeah. Just wack the clown mask with a something smokeable to stuff in in there. Maybe this sometimes lights your head on fire?
if there were any glue or tape around id say that thin decorative masks like the clowns shou;ld be attachable to gas/breath masks, but our only commonplace fastening option is staples, which might not be good to use on your air masks
misto Wrote:if there were any glue or tape around id say that thin decorative masks like the clowns shou;ld be attachable to gas/breath masks, but our only commonplace fastening option is staples, which might not be good to use on your air masks
There is a glue reagent that I've seen in cigarettes before. Maybe that could be used somehow?
Ducttape is a thing and also hard to get enough to make clowns have to work for their ability to survive and clown around.
Traditionally the clown is supposed to be the apex player of the bunch. Choosing a clown is a dare for anything from lack of oxygen to another player to come at you. A smart clown might be packing salbutamol or even perf to handle situations without oxygen but ultimately being a clown means you seek a hilarious death like a siren song. It's the reason why people listen to a clown still alive at one hour and a clown is equal likely to take down a wizman as sec or captain. What is clown may never die, but rises up honkier.
Yeah people have forgotten the Code of Clown.
Lots of old players aren't playing. This leads to the meme being changed. It's leading to gas masks being an acceptable clown mask with newer people, with not a soul shaming them for it. The atmos change set this in motion and it didn't stop after the fix, so I just assumed people playing the game just didn't care anymore. Seeing 4 or 5 rounds with clowns running around with gas masks, without rebuke, is the reason I made this thread. If you like the meme, then push it with me. In game. Otherwise, clown masks as gas masks is the lesser of the two evils.

Thankfully the no-shoe shaming is still pretty strong.
Vitatroll Wrote:Lots of old players aren't playing. This leads to the meme being changed. It's leading to gas masks being an acceptable clown mask with newer people, with not a soul shaming them for it. The atmos change set this in motion and it didn't stop after the fix, so I just assumed people playing the game just didn't care anymore. Seeing 4 or 5 rounds with clowns running around with gas masks, without rebuke, is the reason I made this thread. If you like the meme, then push it with me. In game. Otherwise, clown masks as gas masks is the lesser of the two evils.

Thankfully the no-shoe shaming is still pretty strong.

Yea, mask is acceptable as breathing is usually required to continue clowning. however LEGS arent. so you better wear your shoes or gets your freaking legs chopped off for being a horrible clown.
Meme? Da fuck you talking about. It's not a meme. It's a rule, It's the law of clowning. You want to be a good clown you do not under any circumstances take off a piece of the clown getup. I swear you people these days have no honor when playing. If I come back from my SS13 break and see clowns with gas masks or no shoes I'm spacing them GODS BE DAMNED.