Poll: How much admin fuckery do you like to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Every round
7.72%
20 7.72%
Most rounds
24.71%
64 24.71%
Some rounds
54.44%
141 54.44%
Few rounds
11.97%
31 11.97%
Never
1.16%
3 1.16%
Total 259 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Admins Messing With Rounds - Please Vote
this seems like a good time to remind everyone that i retired so someone drunkenly going LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I SPAWN IN THREE HUNDRED CLUWNES AND SHOOT THEM ALL UP WITH EXPLOSIVES, WAIT WHY IS THE SERVER ON FIRE is significantly less likely to happen
I don't remember if I was around for blowouts to be a regular thing, but I loved when they happened as a player. I suppose we could try re-enabling them as an automatic thing. (maybe with the addition of maint doors becoming access-less during them so it doesn't fuck over chaplains/etc)
Haine Wrote:(maybe with the addition of maint doors becoming access-less during them so it doesn't fuck over chaplains/etc)
This was the best part I refuse to let this happen.
popecrunch Wrote:this seems like a good time to remind everyone that i retired so someone drunkenly going LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I SPAWN IN THREE HUNDRED CLUWNES AND SHOOT THEM ALL UP WITH EXPLOSIVES, WAIT WHY IS THE SERVER ON FIRE is significantly less likely to happen

I knew it would come down to that someday.
I love blowouts. I love messing with rounds.

The only thing is if a round was messed with, it was likely the next 2-5 rounds would also be admin chaos and people got tired of it, sometimes.
Readster Wrote:
Haine Wrote:(maybe with the addition of maint doors becoming access-less during them so it doesn't fuck over chaplains/etc)
you're too late sorry
Quit killing good things haine more like haite crossarms
Readster Wrote:
Weren't lockers a viable shelter during the fallout as well as the tunnels?
It's been a long time since someone's made infinite force tomatoes. oh no lidge
popecrunch Wrote:this seems like a good time to remind everyone that i retired so someone drunkenly going LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I SPAWN IN THREE HUNDRED CLUWNES AND SHOOT THEM ALL UP WITH EXPLOSIVES, WAIT WHY IS THE SERVER ON FIRE is significantly less likely to happen

RIP chemistry being turned into a space lube trap to space. :saddowns:

RIP accidentally discovering that pens have enough throwforce to blast all of a persons limbs off and instantly kill them by accidentally throwing it at your buddy. Then promptly making everyone a traitor and having gladiatorial pen to pen combat across the entire station.
Xeram Wrote:

RIP accidentally discovering that pens have enough throwforce to blast all of a persons limbs off and instantly kill them by accidentally throwing it at your buddy. Then promptly making everyone a traitor and having gladiatorial pen to pen combat across the entire station.

I do miss that round when there were infinite throwforce boomerang shovels. nothing quite like taking INF brute damage after instakilling whatever poor sod you threw it at.
Blowouts are a cool event. Special traitor/miscreant goals from admins are great. Admins answering prayers with challenges and non-cataclysmic rewards are fantastic.

Moderate, constant fuckery is the best fuckery.
I joined as a tourist, found five gold bars, prayed on it, and got a mission to build something opulent. So I built a throne room/recording booth in the chapel out of gold, got a copy of the King in Yellow, and one of my arms was turned into a toilet.

A+ fuckery.
Anticheese Wrote:I joined as a tourist, found five gold bars, prayed on it, and got a mission to build something opulent. So I built a throne room/recording booth in the chapel out of gold, got a copy of the King in Yellow, and one of my arms was turned into a toilet.

A+ fuckery.

Indeed, answered prayers are the best kind of admin fuckery. helps spice up a round by giving goals to players besides doing their job or antag hunting.