Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best death.
Kaet Wrote:I farted on the clown.
That sneak had hid the bible under him.
I didn't even see the note next to him saying "FART ON THE CLOWN".
I just did it because a clown was laying down.
It was pretty hilarious.

I had somebody do this while I was the barman, so I grabbed by bo-jacks bottle and force fed the prone person about half of it and I wandered off. I came back after a few minutes and the person was gone, wish I could have been there to see if the bo-jack fart that killed him.
Yesterday Murray was taking me on a guided tour of the station. However, the south bridge was closed, so Murray showed me a shortcut...that just happened to involve walking out an airlock and across a catwalk to the engine room. I almost survived too.
Before my first haitus:

I was a traitor chef on Donut station, I had to destroy the reasearch station.

So I spawned a butcherknife, and walked around the station with it out, giving totally nonsensical excuses to people with them believing it.

I killed the captain, the chemists, and the hos, broke into the research station with eva supplies after eating a sweedish meatball, and cackled

"YOU GUT BOOMED BY FOOKING CHEFEe."

As the research station exploded in a glorious fireball of my victory.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Yesterday Murray was taking me on a guided tour of the station. However, the south bridge was closed, so Murray showed me a shortcut...that just happened to involve walking out an airlock and across a catwalk to the engine room. I almost survived too.

that sounds like it must be an unintended feature, but it's so awesome that I hope it never gets fixed.
Wydamn Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Yesterday Murray was taking me on a guided tour of the station. However, the south bridge was closed, so Murray showed me a shortcut...that just happened to involve walking out an airlock and across a catwalk to the engine room. I almost survived too.

that sounds like it must be an unintended feature, but it's so awesome that I hope it never gets fixed.

It actually is an intended feature. It will not be fixed.
i died back on mushroom from attempting to ride the bar-kitchen chute to the kitchen with about 100 peppers, there was a break in the pipe in the main hallway outside and i was instantly bludgeoned to death by a pepper shotgun
I was a scientist and was doing my usual thing of mixing strange combinations and trying different methods.
Theory: High pressure = Fun.
Method: Use both chambers and set valve outlet pressure to five.
Conclusion: Ran around the station dragging the canister containing 200,000kpa behind you while you scream about how its cracking and bulging. | I Made approximately 80 squares before burst of fire. | Toxins room undamaged. SUCCESS
I was a sec officer, robusting a vampire that was in the brig cause it had overpowered my colleague. Right as I stun it and prepare to cuff it's ass in triump, it gets sliced in half by a c-saber right infront of me. I fire my taser in the general vicinity in hopes of catching the would be cloaker, only to be swiftly expedited as well.

Turns out Conor was a traitor with a C-saber, and TK. He promptly murdered the entire sec through the walls from the outside, while people could only flee in fear.
Round start: Head of Personnel, traitor

Walk outside my room, pick up an easter egg, hatch a strange relic, give myself telekinesis.

I then take the thermals, spawn myself a c-saber, and an ID showing how much of an asshole I am. I proceed to cut down most of the crew, except for a changeling who followed me around and ate the trail of corpses I left. I killed all of security and a good portion of the crew. I head to mining alone and then realise I can't enter because I didn't give myself all-access. Computer crashes with me holding the relic and the cyalume saber.

Panic, rush to fix computer and reconnect.

I am surrounded by three spirits, a random miner took my cyalume saber and ran off without saying anything. I use the relic to heal myself, but it just spawns more spirits and I die on the mining shuttle with ten spirits hovering over my corpse.

I cry and then watch the survivors try and beat the shit out of a goose in the boxing ring. They all die.

HAPPY EASTER.

See above post.
Much to my surprise I find that I have spawned as a syndicate for the first time in months, and gleefully prepare for the havoc I would bring to the station! After discussing strategy with the rest of the team a recording the detonation code in my notes I head out with the intent of sabotaging all power sources in the station. I successfully disable the solars on the southern end of the station so I swing around the right side to go blow up the solars up north. As I start making my way up the east side of the station I am blindsided by a crate of metal ordered by the quartermasters and instantly knocked into crit. Game over. Ironically one of the QM's were pelted into space when attempting to work through the backup because they were also hit by a shipping crate.
Ten people went into the vr today. None came out alive. remember kids, virtual reality machines can't breathe for you
Swedish Horror Wrote:Ten people went into the vr today. None came out alive. remember kids, virtual reality machines can't breathe for you
Except for me, a monkey, who wondered how everyone else died and was very confused.
Preid Wrote:Much to my surprise I find that I have spawned as a syndicate for the first time in months, and gleefully prepare for the havoc I would bring to the station! After discussing strategy with the rest of the team a recording the detonation code in my notes I head out with the intent of sabotaging all power sources in the station. I successfully disable the solars on the southern end of the station so I swing around the right side to go blow up the solars up north. As I start making my way up the east side of the station I am blindsided by a crate of metal ordered by the quartermasters and instantly knocked into crit. Game over. Ironically one of the QM's were pelted into space when attempting to work through the backup because they were also hit by a shipping crate.

Haha, that was hilarious. We were wondering why all the crates suddenly stopped showing up, and figured something must have gummed up the works. Several piles of gibs later, and we were tussling over who gets to wear your awesome red space helmet.
it was just a simple suicide but I am pretty satisfied with it

Quote:Vince Roby [145.9] says, "WOOP"
Vince Roby [145.9] says, "WOOP"

Vince Roby whispers, "ass day"
Vince Roby slams the toolbox closed on his head repeatedly!
I encountered a syndicate hunter-killer drone. It got stuck between some walls and glass, so I laughed and flew off. I then went FAR AWAY.

And then the syndicate hunter-killer appeared at the only entrance. I crapped myself and tried running in every direction like everyone does when they're desperate.
[Image: hP8dnOQ.png]
I was destroyed.