Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best death.
Just discuss your best death. My best death ever was when I killed a changeling at the exact time it died. And it was in horror mode. Also I was stimmed.
Isn't this already a different thread?
When I saved the hop and hos by picking up a bomb someone threw and running fare away from them.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Isn't this already a different thread?
I believe the last one was LAST time you died, though many people just post their favorite deaths.
:|
I'm pretty sure people post their best deaths in the other thread, if someone actually posted their last death on the other thread, we'd have half of them being killed by traitor, and the other half a funny way they committed suicide.
when I was sonic and I crashed from going too fast
OMJ Wrote:when I was sonic and I crashed from going too fast
I was Captain Changeling, as usually happens on Gibbed 4. Spent the beginning of the round eating a few monkeyhumans in Genetics before trying and failing to eat a crewmember. I successfully ran away, but now I had to get a new outfit - the bright green Captain's uniform isn't very subtle when you're an alien horror on the run - so I barged into Crew Quarters and opened the first box I came across...

...and found the clown suit. It was clear what I had to do. The rest of the round was me running away from the crew and hiding in a coffin in the Chaplain's Quarters until the crew found me and shoved me into the gibber.
I was a traitor Captain. The round was going well, and I had killed a lot of people without getting exposed, but a wily Staff Assistant managed to eavesdrop on me talking to my mindslave. He looted weaponry off a Sec Officer I had killed, captured my mindslave and deimplanted him, and called me out over the radio. We fought, and he took me down and cuffed me. He decided to fire me out the Chapel mass driver. We reached the Chapel, and we talked briefly. Then, just when he was about to execute me, the bomb I had set in my backpack went off and killed both of us instantly.
I was a bored Chaplain.

I took a fire extinguisher and an oxytank and flew to the AI, all the way beating myself braindead with a bible.

I landed on the AI satellite, dodged a few tasers.

I boarded.
I threw my holy water at the AI.

It tased me.
My brain damaged self farted.

This is the story of how I was awarded Death of the Year 2012 by Cogworks.
It was when I started to get really into ss13 playing as the HoP experimenting how to make strong bombs with another scientist who was also just learning.
I eventually got a 11x11 and was pretty chuffed with myself, and boasted about it on the intercom, which got the attention of a rather paranoid and dickhead captain. He ran down with tweedledum and tweedledee security, tased me and my partner and stripped both of us to our underwear, and spaced our bombs. The other scientist somehow managed to escape and it was just me and the captain/security guards interrogating me, rather badly with discount dan. Disgusted, I custom emoted "Sundance Feely spat acid at Asshole Captain!" to which the idiot captain screamed "CHANGELING" and bet me to death with a fire extinguisher.
I was revived by no less than my buddy scientist. He retrieved one of my weaker 8x8's and told me that the station has gone to complete shit. Only a few survivors were dotted around the map, not speaking due to the terror of the actual changeling that has gone on a complete rampage with all the cyborgs + the AI dead.
I placed the 8x8 into my backpack and somehow managed to call the shuttle.
I encountered that very same captain and what was left of his shitcurity brigade, with only tweedledum as I presumed tweedledee died by spacing for being shit. Due to this, they were beating the assistant that was part of the ruckus to death.
I screamed bloody murder at the captain, and tased tweedledum before getting pointblank lasered to the ground. Suddenly out of fucking nowhere came the CE who spat acid at tweedledum, to which the butt captain started spazzing out lasers everywhere.
During this instigation, the what seemed to be dead assistants flesh started to move slide around, then he suddenly got back up. I got out my 8x8 and tried to set a timer, when I realised there was no other attachment. Suddenly the CE went horror form, ate tweedledum and spat acid at the assistant. I could see the captain at customs charging his rifle, I could see the abomination grab aggressively the stung assistant.
You begin to recover
Shambling Abomination hisses "join with ussss"
[146.6] Sundance Feely gasps "EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU BASTARDS"
You open the tank transfer valve.

The only person that made it on the shuttle was my fellow scientist.
Sundance Wrote:You begin to recover

Suicide bombing is awful and you're awful.
Winged_Chiller Wrote:

He suicide bombed two changelings. I think he gets a pass
Winged_Chiller Wrote:

Suicide bombing is usually awful but sometimes it's great