Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best death.
CaptainBravo Wrote:i wrote a 'paper - 'Homicide Note'' framing Rube Potter and then cut myself to death with it. and someone actually read it and acted on it.
rude
Winged_Chiller Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:You begin to recover
Shambling Abomination hisses "join with ussss"
[146.6] Sundance Feely gasps "EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU BASTARDS"
You open the tank transfer valve.

Suicide bombing is awful and you're awful.
That is always one of the best ways to die and usually if the crew aren't shit heads they will remember you
CaptainBravo Wrote:i wrote a 'paper - 'Homicide Note'' framing Rube Potter and then cut myself to death with it. and someone actually read it and acted on it.
That was you? Thanks I was considered shitcurity the whole round
That's hilarious.
bladex454 Wrote:

Maybe next time don't judge to conclusions from a crappy piece of evidence that anyone can forge!!!!
Oddball Wrote:
bladex454 Wrote:

Maybe next time don't judge to conclusions from a crappy piece of evidence that anyone can forge!!!!

i had to study under the tutelage of master forgers for years to fake that homicide note. no one could have possibly doubted its veracity
Chugging bo-jacks and unintentionally farting on the bible.
I farted on Maecho Maen.
I was thrown into a window and blew up. 8-)
i thought pritchard was a vampire but he sbape shifted into a maetcho maen aftrr death...!fun!
Nicholas Buttersworth (as Old Hitman Jenkins) is trying to put Laborer's Overalls on Old Hitman Jenkins
Caleb Fiddler says, "How rude."
Caleb Fiddler spits acid at Nicholas Buttersworth (as Old Hitman Jenkins)
bladex454 Wrote:i thought pritchard was a vampire but he sbape shifted into a maetcho maen aftrr death...!fun!

Haha. I remember that.

That round was my first vampire round, i had around 200 - 300 blood and i had hinted to the RD that i was a vampire for whatever reason when some adminfuckery started and i got energy axed and killed instantly. After some *mild* whining in adminhelp i was suddenly on the station as a vampire machoman. I did the natural thing and destroyed fucking everybody. As my final challange there was a space bear and a space yeti on the escape shuttle and i valliantly ran in to kick some ass.

I was brutally mauled to death by the space bear while the yeti gave less than a fuck.

One survivor escaped.
My first time as Chief Engineer on Pug Station I walk into the Engineering Core and find Shank Hill starting a plasma fire. Well he opens the plasma and lights the fire, but then I start swinging at him intent to leave him in the flames. We end up both burning to death horribly in the engine core, and about two minutes in almost all of engineering was engulfed in flames.

A good start for the CE.
Good man
While the shuttle was en route, we were bundled up in the escape arm. Suddenly, someone spilled flammable chemicals and we all caught on fire. In an attempt to extinguish it, I jumped to the other escape arm, through space. I survived, and got on the shuttle, but then got attacked by two shambling abominations while attempting to stop, drop and roll. I broke free of their grasp, and managed to punch them both down, still on fire.

Sure, I still got killed, but it was still awesome, winding two lings in the face, while simultaneously burning to death. I would've fought them some more, but I was a bit confused and, well, on fire, so even if one hadn't come up and clocked me in the face and put me into crit while I was standing there wondering what the hell just happened, the fire would have done it for them.
I farted on the clown.
That sneak had hid the bible under him.
I didn't even see the note next to him saying "FART ON THE CLOWN".
I just did it because a clown was laying down.
It was pretty hilarious.