Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide Suggestions
Gannets Wrote:The revolver currently has no suicide! I would very much like to dramatically blow my head off mid-conversation.
Jonas Smith teaches everyone a lesson about gun safety by accidentally shooting themselves in the head!

(or even a variety of messages)
Gannets Wrote:The revolver currently has no suicide! I would very much like to dramatically blow my head off mid-conversation.

If the revolver has one round left in the cylinder it should play out like russian roulette.

"Johnson MacPubbs flicks the cylinder open and examines the lone bullet left within it. He spins the cylinder and flicks its wrist. Clicking it back into place mid-spin as he put the gun to his head. Looks like it was his time to go" (On success) "The sound of a empty chamber clicked. Looks like it wasn't his time to go" (on failure)
Jaoquin Hartford blows so hard on the saxophone that his lungs come out. Good lord!
The Worst Wrote:Jaoquin Hartford blows so hard on the saxophone that his lungs come out. Good lord!

It should also play a unique saxophone clip, so everybody knows that you've made the ultimate jazz sacrifice.
SlapHappyPappy Wrote:
The Worst Wrote:Jaoquin Hartford blows so hard on the saxophone that his lungs come out. Good lord!

It should also play a unique saxophone clip, so everybody knows that you've made the ultimate jazz sacrifice.

Maybe a soundbyte of some godawful free jazz sax.
I was thinking sampling the most unwanted song might be a legit form of suicide, but there's probably copyright issues with that.

This is a bucket.
It's a bucket.

Dexter Grifflez kicks the bucket across the room!
Dexter Grifflez violently convulses!
Dexter Grifflez seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...

Bonus: Football suicide
Dexter Grifflez attempts the kick off, but slips and breaks his neck!
Joe McFartyface stares at Hooty Mcjudgementowl... He screams: "It... it was me! I did it!". Hooty Mcjudgementowl frowns at Joe McFartyface! *HOOT.ogg* Joe McFartyface now has an owl suit/mask and he is also husked!
A unique suicide while wearing the buddy suit. Sucks your arms, legs, and head in and you hear a crunching sound, a robot arm pops out. Keeps what hat you were wearing and you become an oversized buddy set to heckle everyone.
I think it'd be interesting if you suicided with an e-sword/any type of sharp-sword like weapon, that it'd cause you to swallow it and die.

"Joe Pubbie swallows the e-sword and bursts into flames! Holy shit!"

or etc something like that
Frenchchef Wrote:I think it'd be interesting if you suicided with an e-sword/any type of sharp-sword like weapon, that it'd cause you to swallow it and die.

"Joe Pubbie swallows the e-sword and bursts into flames! Holy shit!"

or etc something like that

There's already one where you stab the cyalume saber through your chest!
you should be able to squish yourself while doing a bench press in this sort of manner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1zB-Bu6V44
Power Cell:

Joe Pubbie sticks the power cell into his mouth and gets a massive shock from it! *ElectricShock.ogg*

It should also make your hair spikey.

Vending machine:

Joe Pubbie angrily shakes the vending machine!
The vending machine tips over on Joe Pubbie!

*Gib*

Empty syringe:

Joe Pubbie injects himself with a syringe full of air! That can't be good...

Spoon:

Joe Pubbie jams the spoon into his eye sockets and then scoops his eyes right out of his skull! Holy fuck!
Microwave. Though the priority would need to be higher than a table. Or maybe there already is one and I just can't get it to cue. I was thinking something tame like burn damage (no fire), but maybe it could do something neat like make a brainburger or something.
Drinking glass:
George Melons puts the drinking glass over his lips, and then sucks his whole face/head inside the glass! Golly!

Stemware:
George Melons snaps the stem off the wine glass, stabs it into his eye socket, and the smashes his head off the floor, driving it into his brain!

Scalpel, as a doctor/roboticist
George Melons removes his own skull, without even taking out his brain first! Impressive! What skill! A fitting last swan song of surgical prowess, for a master of the art!

Lightbulb:
George Melons eats the light bulb! Yum!
George Melons drops dead, blood pouring from his mouth! Huh.