Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide Suggestions
Post your suggestions for stuff that should have custom suicides here. Feel free to suggest what the suicide should be, but I might not listen cool

e: Some of the suicide messages are bugged and always describe you as 'it'. I can't remember which and haven't found them by testing various suicides, though, so if anyone knows which messages are broken please let me know!
I have a few suicide ideas! If any of these are already in, I clearly need to kill myself more often to see them.

Suicide by teleporter, either telesci pad or the teleporter ring: Stick your head on the pad and jiggle with the wires until the pad sends your head and only your head. With the ring you turn it on or off while your head is inside to the same effect.

Suicide by air canister: Suck on the release valve and open the canister. Pressure makes your lungs explode.

Suicide by diving board: Dive into the pool. Crack neck on bottom. Didn't you see the no diving sign?

Suicide by live wires: Strip a small section of the wires and grab them. Get electrified!
The Zip Gun has no suicide. It should have one where the gun jams, you look down the barrel to see what's wrong, and it fires into your face.
a borg head. Jams the head over your own, crushing your skull.

Leave a borg head on a human body for the sprite.
Suicide by RCD should make you explode into a pile of gibs and leave behind a creepy metal skeleton.
Saxocide should cause a unique version of careless whisper to be played. You get to put on the greatest performance of your life. Maybe have yer eyes pop out of yer head for playing too hard on that last, unforgettable note.
Suicide with bandages - You mummify yourself
next to a pod - You open the hood, get caught on the engine and sucked in
as a clown - Yanked offstage with a cane
next to a tub - get into tub, fill with water and drop a toaster in (where did you get the toaster? Who knows)
fire extingusher - put nozzle in mouth, push lever, explode into gibs

If any of these have ones already I haven't seen them yet.
Apologies if some of these items already have suicides associated with them.
Suicide while standing next to a toilet: Swirlie yourself to death.
Suicide while holding a playing card: Slash you throat (same as with a shard of glass)
Suicide while standing next to an oven: Stick your head in the oven (duh)
Suicide while holding a pair of shoes: "Pubster shoves both shoes down his throat and begins to choke" (O2 loss, same as standard itemless suicide, but the shoes disappear).
Suicide while standing next to Chem Dispenser: "Prae Sett puts his mouth to the dispenser's nozzle and fills himself with mercury" (instantly lethal brain damage level).
Oddly enough, the russian revolver has no suicide association.

Reverse suggestion: Remove the bog standard breath holding suicide. Make people actively have to work a little to check out. And it's one less way to screw a vampire over. Dexter had a more fun idea: Trying to suicide with no applicable item at hand just makes you hold your breath until you pass out for a while, with a touch of oxy damage.
Genetics machine: You slam your head into the emitter ports until they misfire, turning you into a meat cube.
Empty IV bag: Suck out all your blood, instantly filling the bag.

Empty syringe: inject yourself with air

Banana peel: Slip and break your neck
Pepper: Sneeze your brain out, Psychonauts style.
The oven suicide already exists.
zoldorf should use shocking grasp on you
rcd suicide where you point the RCD at yourself and pull the trigger, and depending on what mode it was set it either:
  • Wall: creates a living wall
  • Airlock: creates a fleshy airlock
  • Deconstruct: causes your body to disappear, leaving behind only your butt; a la flash grenades