Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quiltyquilty's Sprite Gallery
These are sprites I've made that are intended for use on Goonstation. PM me for any personal requests, including anything for other projects. I have a lot of free time.
PM me if you want the .dmis.

STUNBATON RESPRITE*
[Image: 8eBn05o.png]
[Image: TdmWftd.png]

MATERIALS RESPRITE
[Image: 0yqACJ0.png]

NOTICEBOARD RESPRITE
[Image: wU9VRRf.png]

TANK RESPRITES**
[Image: Lrb682z.png]

MISC***
[Image: 5G0OWYD.png]

-

* The active stunbaton is animated.
** These are already implemented.
*** The firework is already implemented.
The rods look a little funky at that angle, almost like support struts for an awning.
I do like the fact that the rods are a solid object without spaces in between. Makes it easier to click
As an update, I just tried my hardest to make a horizontal rods that looked better than our current sprite or my proposed sprite, and I don't think I can find any real way to make it look good. I specifically wanted to make sure that the rods were side by side to make it easier to click on, and I think skinnier-looking rods generally look nicer and more rod-like. Sorry for the disappointment.
ROACH RESPRITE
[Image: Crm8CJB.png]
I hardly play this game anymore, and only visit the forums once in a lifetime, so I think that it's a good idea to just put up the DMIs of my sprites, in case I just vanish off somewhere and can't be pm'd.

http://puu.sh/jmnA9/1a5e14e765.rar

Every sprite posted in this thread is in there. I'm not saying that this is the end of me being here, but I think that as long as I'm mildly inactive, my sprites should be easily accessible.
quiltyquilty Wrote:DONUTS!.dmi

Awesome! We do have donut boxes on goon, right? Yeah we do? Maaybe? But still... Awesome!
DONUT BOX RESPRITE*
[Image: VWOHw9o.png]

http://puu.sh/khlU6/42e2c322ad.dmi

* Includes a closed version of the box.
Please add a pipebomb version.
REDESIGNED HUD MOCKUP
[Image: 9aFXjj6.png]
I really love the redesigned HUD man.
quiltyquilty Wrote:REDESIGNED HUD MOCKUP
[Image: 9aFXjj6.png]

I don't mean to sound rude, but all I'm noticing is the moved status icons.
[Image: YnR5rSW.png]
For reference
holy shit, is that transparency between the tiles?
How would HUD hotkeys like O2 tanks, flashlights, and genetics powers be handled?