Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the Diner Gang nonconsumable by Vamps and Lings
vampirate Wrote:
poland spring Wrote:Keep it the way it is but make eating any of them force you to take on their AI mannerisms, like what happens if you brainswap with Bill or Jack
Seeing a vampire or changeling be forced to take on Bill's and Father's mannerisms is a fair compromise.
This is fucking hilarious and I would love to see this.

vampirate Wrote:You mean you don't put a straight jacket on the monkey first?

They still push you around like a motherfucker.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
vampirate Wrote:
poland spring Wrote:Keep it the way it is but make eating any of them force you to take on their AI mannerisms, like what happens if you brainswap with Bill or Jack
Seeing a vampire or changeling be forced to take on Bill's and Father's mannerisms is a fair compromise.
This is fucking hilarious and I would love to see this.

vampirate Wrote:You mean you don't put a straight jacket on the monkey first?

They still push you around like a motherfucker.

Pop them on the surgery table and cut off their legs, heal em up and you're good to go. you can also buckle them into a chair
Monkeys are unhindered by missing limbs. Seriously, why the fuck can they move so easily without legs
Noah Buttes Wrote:Monkeys are unhindered by missing limbs. Seriously, why the fuck can they move so easily without legs
Its the super-strong primate arms they can walk around on.

I like the idea of a NPC guard anyways
Noah Buttes Wrote:Monkeys are unhindered by missing limbs. Seriously, why the fuck can they move so easily without legs
Real talk I'd post that in the bug forum. That seems like something that should be fixed.

The NPC guard sounds awesome. You could also just make their blood Painbow fluid when ingested, but I somehow think that'd get abused.
Or, you know, people could keep an eye on the diner using the camera monitors and easily find the antags. Shrug.
I'm down for the NPC guard. Perhaps making one of the vendors violent?
id prefer they take matters into their own hands rather than rely on a new guard npc. imagine shitty bill pulling a shank and giving you a jab, father jack busting a bottle to cut you up with, etc