Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
Chef and barman will have a shared cafeteria intercom channel on the next map. I don't really see any point in botanists having their own headset channel.
if we add any new headsets, give some to the wizards, so they coordinate with each other.
Cogwerks Wrote:I don't really see any point in botanists having their own headset channel.

I think he means a joint channel for all three roles, not a Botanist-only channel.
Add bone rattling.
Weavel Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:I don't really see any point in botanists having their own headset channel.

I think he means a joint channel for all three roles, not a Botanist-only channel.
I'd like this
Quick Suggestion:

The chef should be able to see what condiments and stuff are added to a dish when he examines it, or at -least- when he tastes it. I just added mayonnaise, cream, hot sauce, and maple syrup to my El Diablo and I can't even tell frown
A botanist/chef/barman channel makes sense. Add a guide for using the still, so barman can mix and match alcohol for maximum fun (even better, unlock new alcohol for maximum fun, strange fermented alien drinks here we come), mostly because barman really doesn't have a reason to bug botany unless he's using the still (or if they have a reagent extractor lying around.)
atomic1fire Wrote:A botanist/chef/barman channel makes sense. Add a guide for using the still, so barman can mix and match alcohol for maximum fun (even better, unlock new alcohol for maximum fun, strange fermented alien drinks here we come), mostly because barman really doesn't have a reason to bug botany unless he's using the still (or if they have a reagent extractor lying around.)

Yeah I've never understood why the still is there when you already have a ton of booze (infinite now) and it doesn't make any unique drinks.
The Overdong Wrote:The chef, barman, and botanists should have their own special radio channel.

Swedish Chef says, "Eey Butanists can i get some tumatoes?"

Moondawg stammers, "fuuuckkk youuu mann we got SOOOO MUCH WEEEED."

[b]Barkeep stammers, "Hey can uf pleash get shome more frutsh so I can makee drinksh?"

Do we really need a unique channel for this?
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
The Overdong Wrote:The chef, barman, and botanists should have their own special radio channel.

[b]Barkeep stammers, "Hey can uf pleash get shome more frutsh so I can makee drinksh?"

Yes
Bar needs crazy alien booze and other recipes. It's only natural that a radio channel be set up between chef, barman, and botanist to make this happen.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:

Yesh
New gamemode - swarm.

50% of the crew spawn with the name Humble Bee and have his sprite, a white guy with a yellow afro.

They spawn as regular crewmen or antagonists, with the objective #Act like a Humble Bee

Alternatively, the whole crew spawns as Humble Bee and watch the chaos ensue.
backifran Wrote:New gamemode - swarm.

50% of the crew spawn with the name Humble Bee and have his sprite, a white guy with a yellow afro.

They spawn as regular crewmen or antagonists, with the objective #Act like a Humble Bee

Alternatively, the whole crew spawns as Humble Bee and watch the chaos ensue.

No pls
kill humble bee