Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
enforcer9 Wrote:AI should be able to see people's health similar to the medgoggles in medbay. just a real quick thought while I was playing AI so it's easier for him to know if someone's KO'd/dead/whatever.

Here's an idea, since robotics was slightly nerfed for roboticists (with the removal of the computer/research), how about having an AI augmentation setup in a room similar to the mainframe in research? You would be able to make particular upgrades and insert them/add them to the AI aug setup thingymajig after you'd set it up, allowing the AI to do different things, eg. see people's health, as you suggested. It'd be a fun extra thing for roboticists to do, in my opinion - and another thing to sabotage, which is always nice.

And for my second idea of this post: When on help intent, and targetting eyes, you close the eyes of people you act on who're dead. It'd make a nice sort of "RIP" action, which would be more appropriate than farting in their face, which is what I do currently. I suppose you could just custom emote this, but it seems like it'd be a nice feature. And uh, to switch to CPR, just target anywhere but the eyes?
Terrible idea: New traitor item: Man Eating Pants.

It's an item that can mimic any other jumpsuit by touching it (hitting it with it, I suppose). It'll gradually cause brute damage to anyone wearing it, and gib any dead bodies that decide to wear it.

Terrible.
The station should have it's own straw gavle goat.

It's a thing in some Scandinavia town that they build every December, only for vandals who try to set it on fire or otherwise completely destroy it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A4vle_goat

Having something somebody tries to destroy every round sounds oddly appropriate for ss13.

Also Pool should be an ice rink during winter
We should be able to feed the seals fish.
I tried to feed one of them, but I killed it instead. frown
The seals die to the tiniest things. Please make them more like George.
Conor12 Wrote:The seals die to the tiniest things. Please make them more like George.

i thought that's why they added the walrus

that walrus is robust as fuck. it should aggro when someone hits a seal
add elephant seals and when you get near them they let out a terrible, station-shaking scream

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUopYgVh-3o
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Conor12 Wrote:The seals die to the tiniest things. Please make them more like George.

i thought that's why they added the walrus

that walrus is robust as fuck. it should aggro when someone hits a seal
It actually does, but i don't know the range of it.
Also i sprited that walrus wink
enforcer9 Wrote:AI should be able to see people's health similar to the medgoggles in medbay. just a real quick thought while I was playing AI so it's easier for him to know if someone's KO'd/dead/whatever.
That would be handy, and kind of add to the whole "I am an all-knowing AI" thing you got going on. Or at least make the crew believe it more.
How about adding a section to the station that acts like a 'zoo' of sorts.

Several pens filled with monkeys, spacebees, owls and spacebears that genetiscists and scientists can experiment with, and which antagonists can set free to create chaos on the station.
V12US Wrote:How about adding a section to the station that acts like a 'zoo' of sorts.

Several pens filled with monkeys, spacebees, owls and spacebears that genetiscists and scientists can experiment with, and which antagonists can set free to create chaos on the station.
Because the admins hate fun and animals besides owls, monkies, and seals.

And unfortunately, the crew hates monkies and seals.
enforcer9 Wrote:
V12US Wrote:How about adding a section to the station that acts like a 'zoo' of sorts.

And unfortunately, the crew hates monkies.
Seals forever arf arf arf.
Its not that the crew hates animals, we just like killing them because whomever kills them gets alot of attention. Its is like publicity stunts
We need a pen of space geese.
Conor12 Wrote:
enforcer9 Wrote:

And unfortunately, the crew hates monkies.
Seals forever arf arf arf.

Stop mimicking the fucking dog in the vox.