Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
The Monkey Island 2 chef. Looks like something a clown would give birth too, plus he comes with a bloody cleaver and amazing pants/body fat.
two words; nerf guns. it'd be a fun way to liven up those boring rounds that drag on seemingly forever.
i know there's the vr gun room but its rarely, if it all, ever used and it's too much of a hassle to get to.
i imagine irl spacestations full of autistic man-children would be filled to the brim with nerf guns and other toys anyway.
go to any office room and you'll see what i mean.
Great job on the triple post there.
my ideas dont come to me all at once, they come in rapid succession.
HumbleBee Wrote:two words; nerf guns. it'd be a fun way to liven up those boring rounds that drag on seemingly forever.
Should look like an e-gun, kind of like how the Toy Sword looks like an e-sword.
The rare and wild quadpost has appeared!
Only if admin spawned nerf machine guns appear and nerf wars become an occasional admin event.

The hallways littered with excessive foam.
atomic1fire Wrote:Only if admin spawned nerf machine guns appear and nerf wars become an occasional admin event.

The hallways littered with excessive foam.

NERF interrupted by pushing, farting, and occasional punching. People do get carried away with their NERF wars.
My IRL nerf wars always end up with someone having a bleeding/broken nose or a nerf bullet to the eye. Fun times.
Add more things to the Syndicates and Stations tabletop game. Like, a box of minifigures, or a "Player's Handbook", and maybe some new creatures to the conspectus, like mutants and spirits.
Furbeh Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:attn: folks who were talking about allergies earlier-

I coded some groundwork for allergy reactions today and added some stuff for that, I'll keep working on that over the next couple days to get more allergic reactions in game.

p.s. fuck allergies, my hay fever's all grumblin' up irl

Nothing would be better than getting the captain fucked up and drunk due to his intolerance of alchohol.
Attention crew: the captain's body has now engulfed all of the vip room. All personnel in the bar should evacuate, for the captain still has a few bottles of wine with him, which he is st-ohgodthewallshavebeendemolished. Crew, evacuate the south-west wing of the station immediately!

Congratulations!! You just made me laugh, everybody, you need to try to imagine that!
leonheart11 Wrote:Add more things to the Syndicates and Stations tabletop game. Like, a box of minifigures, or a "Player's Handbook", and maybe some new creatures to the conspectus, like mutants and spirits.

and on top of that an entire room DEDICATED to space tabletop gaming. big grin

Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:Congratulations!! You just made me laugh, everybody, you need to try to imagine that!

are you high.. ?