Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
Please add a saddle on one of the abandoned stations so people can retreive it, so they can put it on George or the cats, and be able to ride them.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Please add a saddle on one of the abandoned stations so people can retreive it, so they can put it on George or the cats, and be able to ride them.
That would be great. Pretty sure Ridable Cat is already a mob, but it's admin-spawned only. I've seen it with mine own eyes.
well it's not really a mob more of a subset of segway
So you are telling me you can ride around on a cat and crash it into people?

Suggestion: Combine the HoP's office and quartmaster's cargo bay. One place for all item requests.
Spacemarine9 Wrote:well it's not really a mob more of a subset of segway

Yeah, I was thinking putting a saddle on the animals would tranform them into a different looking segway.
Add a zoo and a zookeeper so we can feed lions and unleash lions and tranquilize lions.
The problem with a zoo/farm is it's been suggested many times, but while it would be fun sometimes, it would be a potential pathology mess the rest of the time.

All it takes is someone deciding to play super hippy and let all the space lions escape, resulting in the subsiquent deaths of many crewmen, or someone is neglectful and all the animals die and you have to get new ones because someone was bad at neopets.

Farms would probably be the same way, useful assuming someone knows what they are doing, but as far as animal repopulation goes, it's a touchy subject. of course like I said before, someone could cause a bunch of spacecows to escape and someone needs to grab animal control collars to keep them from running around.
Make hand tele emaggable, so it locks on the beacon in deep space and teleport everybody that dares to walk into the portal.
Plumzzer Wrote:Make hand tele emaggable, so it locks on the beacon in deep space and teleport everybody that dares to walk into the portal.

I'm not sure how much of an advantage this could really have over just tossing a beacon into space and setting the hand teleporter to its coordinates. It's really not hard at all to find a beacon to toss, either.
Emaggable toilets that wet the surrounding floors and regurgitate things like banana peels, fake mustaches, cannabis, lsd syringes, etc

Give the AI the ability to download itself to any station bot (with the possible exception of the securitrons and guardbuddies) so the AI can:
Manually repair station floors
Use an amusing duck to spawn spiderman masks for all the sec officers
Make buttbots follow shitty players around, repeating every single thing they say
After your laws get erased, grief players by wetting floors, or control a medibot and follow a traitor around, healing him constantly.
Emaggable toilets that become infested with sharks when emagged.
Emagging the cloner should result in any poor sap who gets revived after that, being slowly turned into a cluwne instead as soon as they are revived.
This could be a horrible idea though
Traitor roboticists should clearly get harm-baton wielding bots.
Station President as a selectable job.

- Has access to the Bridge, and his own sweet room there! maybe with a VOX machine
- Apart from that only has access to Maintenance.

The idea behind it is to ease the load on an active Captain; he can help make decisions, but can also get involved with the crew and not have to worry about doing jack-shit in the way of usefulness. Along with that he can aid the AI if needs be. He's also got a Bridge ID, yet isn't a valuable target, so he may survive a long time without being specifically attacked.
Weavel Wrote:Station President as a selectable job.

- Has access to the Bridge, and his own sweet room there! maybe with a VOX machine
- Apart from that only has access to Maintenance.

The idea behind it is to ease the load on an active Captain; he can help make decisions, but can also get involved with the crew and not have to worry about doing jack-shit in the way of usefulness. Along with that he can aid the AI if needs be. He's also got a Bridge ID, yet isn't a valuable target, so he may survive a long time without being specifically attacked.

If we were ever going to add another head with little to no responsibility I think it would be better to say that our Current head Surgeon had been promoted out of the station for distinguished service, and we would need to give a member of the crew the job.