Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
Bibles everywhere on the station.
Everyone farted.

I should have stayed on mining.
The ability to "Conseal" items, so that if you get stripped by security or...whoever...you will still have one ace in the hole...pardon the expression.

Personally I just like the idea of syndicate shoving their pda's into places they shouldn't and then retrieving them when they're inevitably shoved into solitary.

Perhaps they could suffer some brute damage for larger items...
Readster Wrote:The ability to "Conseal" items, so that if you get stripped by security or...whoever...you will still have one ace in the hole...pardon the expression.

Personally I just like the idea of syndicate shoving their pda's into places they shouldn't and then retrieving them when they're inevitably shoved into solitary.

Pubbie Mcgee shoves the fire extinguisher into their butt!
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Nightgunner5 Wrote:Let us wear shoes on our hands to increase speed but decrease ability-to-hold-objects-whatsoever.

this reminded me to ask why anyone would ever run slower with shoes off(i certainly don't in real life) and suggest that it stop being a thing. getting cut up by glass is enough of a disadvantage by itself

If anything, you should run FASTER without those big bulky Nanotrasen footboxes.
Readster Wrote:The ability to "Conseal" items, so that if you get stripped by security or...whoever...you will still have one ace in the hole...pardon the expression.

NO.

You prime the cleaner grenade! 3 seconds!
Pubbie Mcgee shoves the cleaner grenade into their butt!
cease
oh god no shoving grenades and what not up your butt, the horror, you may as well bring back poo with that idea.

don't actually bring back poo...
Furbeh Wrote:

You prime the cleaner grenade! 3 seconds!
Pubbie Mcgee shoves the cleaner grenade into their butt!

Heheheheh
fucking gross
Well to move on I have an amazing idea, fix Wizard exclusive rounds.

I say this because, I find Wizard rounds to be pretty damn boring as they pretty much fully rely on the Wizards, which means if they fuck up, the entire shift will be uninteresting. I have found that a lot of rounds the Wizards die in five minutes because they do not understand the mechanics.

Or it ends up dragging on for an hour because the Wizard decided he wants to be a friendly Wizard who ends up causing a fucking riot between the people who want to murder him, and the ones who love the Wizard. Also it would be pretty funny for the Wizard to appear on station, declare his intention to help the crew, then get clocked in the head with a crowbar by a lamebrained Assistant right when he is about to fight a Changeling.

So, I think we should either make it so that there always has to be two Wizards, or just remove Wizard exclusive rounds and leave them in Mixed.
I just realised I didn't even post in the right thread when I was talking about bibles. Dumb. Dumb.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:So, I think we should either make it so that there always has to be two Wizards, or just remove Wizard exclusive rounds and leave them in Mixed.
No way. A single wizard fucks a large crew over. We do not need two wizards on rounds with few players.
And having wizards only appear in mixed would make them appear less often, and then even more wizards would die fast because few players would know how to use them.

This what syndicate storage should be, for like 3 telecrystals, you can place a bag down your pants that could contain anything, because it's a damn bag and you spent 3 telecrystals on it.
This is how I think it should work
-->Buy syndicate storage, that looks like a bag when scrolled over, but under examination you get an extra message "It appears a little more compact than other models"
-->Upon picking up bag, you are met with a prompt for adding a custom emote, for example "Dumbdance Derpy yodels!"
-->Get arrested, put in solitary/jail, w/e.
--> *custom: Yodel
-->Dumbdance Derpy yodels! Dumbdance Derpy pulls a bag out of his pants!
-->Entering the custom emote again would cause you to shove the bag back into your pants
-->If someone notices your custom emote, if they custom emote the same thing beside you, it causes the bag to drop out of your pants
-->Pubbie McTears yodels! A bag inconspicuously falls out of Dumbdance Derpy's pants!

So it's good for sneaking on that stupid objective like stealing 5604 Identifications, good for breaking out of jail, good if you're stripped down to nothing and running from the police and need to bust out some rations.
It's also good in that you have your own secret emote to reveal it, and would make for some interesting scenarios.
The downside to it is that it costs 3 telecrystals, the price of a mindslave or a freedom implant, and that it is not completely secret as a player could easily rob you blind/security frisk you if they know what your emote is.
This is a good idea. Good job taking a weird and dumb (and gross) idea and making it something viable.

Oh god, this is actually a funny idea. Grossness aside I think it can be tactfully implemented...

You attempt to hide the Electromagnetic Card in your body, you must remain still for 30 seconds.

You have successfully hidden the Electromagnetic Card in your body. You are absolutely disgusting.

You attempt to remove the Electromagnetic Card from in your body, you must remain still for 30 seconds.

You have successfully removed the Electromagnetic Card from your body.