Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Suggestions Thread! V2.0
Klayboxx Wrote:
Readster Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Try buffers. I can't returner what the one that changes the name but if you do that it may work, if not I know stable mutagen and blood injected will work

The UI enzymes cannot be altered. Yes you can change it with unstable mutagen but that doesn't let you control what they get named to.

Stable mutagen and blood

Only if you want them to have the same name as you/random passer by.
"I want everything."
I am going to get alot of angry responses for this, but I'm going to state it anyway, because too many times I've seen people go on rampages with it.
Nerf the janitor spray.
Why?
Well lets look at the cylume saber. Currently it costs 7 telecrystals, puts a player in crit in two hits but to compensate for this it's really noisy and really noticeable.
Now look at the spray filled with w/e. It costs nothing, puts a player in crit in one hit, spray again normally kills them, makes zero noise and has a small inhand sprite.
See any issue here?
Maybe turn the cleaner spray into limited materials only thing like hydrospray bottles so have to emag it to put anything other than cleaner spray in it?
Its fine how it is imo. I don't see it that often since most scientists can't get ahold of a spay bottle and because most janitors can't get science access. Plus its easy to avoid and its obvious once they've killed one dude with it
Klayboxx Wrote:Its fine how it is imo. I don't see it that often since most scientists can't get ahold of a spay bottle and because most janitors can't get science access. Plus its easy to avoid and its obvious once they've killed one dude with it

Less about the janitor/ scientist and more about the HoP/Captain/RD who brandishes this weapon far too often. And besides if you are a traitor, a mindslaved of any of the above could easily get it for you.
Klayboxx Wrote:Its fine how it is imo. I don't see it that often since most scientists can't get ahold of a spay bottle and because most janitors can't get science access. Plus its easy to avoid and its obvious once they've killed one dude with it
Janitor doesn't need Science Access.
If janitor wanted to be a jerk they could just fill the bottle with discount dans.
Random event idea

Space rust.

During the random event, certain walls start gaining rust (I don't know how, magic I guess), once the wall is completely rusted it will eventually start breaking apart and leaking air and heat.

Chemistry make a coating to kill the rust, and engineering can more or less prevent the rust from being a huge problem by replacing the walls with reinforced walls. Also perhaps they should be able to patch holes using metal sheets.

Rust can gather on any wall, but reinforced walls could at least prevent the rust from seeping all the way through too quickly.
atomic1fire Wrote:Random event idea

Space rust.

During the random event, certain walls start gaining rust (I don't know how, magic I guess), once the wall is completely rusted it will eventually start breaking apart and leaking air and heat.

Chemistry make a coating to kill the rust, and engineering can more or less prevent the rust from being a huge problem by replacing the walls with reinforced walls. Also perhaps they should be able to patch holes using metal sheets.

Rust can gather on any wall, but reinforced walls could at least prevent the rust from seeping all the way through too quickly.
Seems outrageously annoying to have happen, not fun in the least.
I have just had another amazing idea!

It occured to me when I was thinking "maybe female characters should be witches, rather than wizards?", and then I began thinking about witch stereotypes which're rarely applied to wizards, and I thought of this:

The Broomstick - basically a segway, that can only be used by wizards/witches. Sound crap? It is! Until you add in this - a spell that lets you summon it, eg. "Summon broomstick" - so that it'll teleport to you wherever you are, like with the port-a-medbay teleporter. Imagine having a segway at will!

It has limitless potential!
RedbeardRum Wrote:I have just had another amazing idea!

It occured to me when I was thinking "maybe female characters should be witches, rather than wizards?", and then I began thinking about witch stereotypes which're rarely applied to wizards, and I thought of this:

The Broomstick - basically a segway, that can only be used by wizards/witches. Sound crap? It is! Until you add in this - a spell that lets you summon it, eg. "Summon broomstick" - so that it'll teleport to you wherever you are, like with the port-a-medbay teleporter. Imagine having a segway at will!

make it only knock down the person you crash into and i'm sold
RedbeardRum Wrote:I have just had another amazing idea!

If this was incorporated, I would just put all my spells as this.
This was in the muncher station thread:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Sitoutumaton Wrote:I was going to suggest this but you did already, so there.

Make it possible to burn corpses as plague prevention tactic.
Why did that statement immediately bring to mind Plague Doctor outfits for traitor Medical Doctors, or the Head Surgeon if that position were to come back?

So I'd like to formally request that, when pathology is fully implemented to munchermap, whatever job gets access to pathology can use all their crystals to get a Plague Doctor outfit (with the weird beak mask and everything) along with some deadly disease. The Black Plague maybe.

Might be OP, but in that case just give them access to the outfit and let them dick around with pathology hoping they make their own pandemic-level virus.
h3half Wrote:This was in the muncher station thread:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Sitoutumaton Wrote:I was going to suggest this but you did already, so there.

Make it possible to burn corpses as plague prevention tactic.
Why did that statement immediately bring to mind Plague Doctor outfits for traitor Medical Doctors, or the Head Surgeon if that position were to come back?

So I'd like to formally request that, when pathology is fully implemented to munchermap, whatever job gets access to pathology can use all their crystals to get a Plague Doctor outfit (with the weird beak mask and everything) along with some deadly disease. The Black Plague maybe.

Might be OP, but in that case just give them access to the outfit and let them dick around with pathology hoping they make their own pandemic-level virus.
Actually, if the Plague Doctor outfit made them immune to diseases, it'd require them to whip up their own death strain the right way, but then they could go all out with it.