Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow Borgs to Pick Up Items Based on Their Module
Words cannot describe how overjoyed I would be if construction borgs could replace light tubes and bulbs. Even more so if the light replacer offered more than just stock regular tubes and bulbs.
Light tube fix sounds easy in function. Just a light tube that, when activated, allows you to choose the color. Used by slapping light fixtures. For added functionality it could get rid of whatever was originally in the fixture via space magic. Same with bulbs I guess, though I don't really see anybody replacing those.

A rods fix would be being able to click-drag errant rods to your rod stack. I know humans can do it. If the cap is a problem, perhaps making it so that borgs always have exactly 25 rods?

Any borgs with steel sheets and glass should just get reinforced windows to deploy at extra energy cost.

Click-dragging into the scanner and reclaimer would be nice. There are no real downsides or upsides that overshadow one another in being able to do this.

Actually picking things up? Nah. Shouldn't be a thing in my opinion. It's a solid part of borg gameplay. I'm even iffy about engineering borgs being able to lift cans.