Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The (space) Ship
Who'd've guessed that spy is good at murdering dudes? I'll play whenever we've got the gang together.
Shit why didn't I see this before
The couple times we got people together for this over this weekend were sure fun, and we'll probably try to set up more games.
Spy and I will likely let people know when we're playing via IRC, so if you hang out in #goonstation keep an eye out during evenings/nights GMT or during the weekend and we'll post whatever server we're on.
Oh snap, didn't think anyone still played this! Used to play it all the time with my buddies back in High School.

Now that I think about it.... Did anyone ever make a Space Station map or anything for The Ship? Definitely not the same style of gameplay, but some sort of conversion mod that makes everyone a Spaceman/woman and replaces all of the facilities and weaponry with Sci-Fi equivalents would be pretty funny.
i'll play if things line up right. i bought the game a while back and only ever really got to faff about in single player
I have it and may join you all sometime.
any plans for playing soon?
It's $2 on Steam.

TWO DOLLARS
Breaking News Developing... Murdertime Breaking News Developing...

Let's all meet up and ship this evening at 20:00 CET. Server will be announced shortly before we begin.

We should also ship during the weekend as well, times TBD.
The Ship is on sale right now so I may join you.
Sure, I'll play! Haven't played in a few months but I was never any good to start with.
We will be using 208.100.19.166:27019 for this game.
Son of a bitch, I'm literally only 7 cents away from being able to buy the game.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:Son of a bitch, I'm literally only 7 cents away from being able to buy the game.

What's your Steam Key?
Stryxic Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:Son of a bitch, I'm literally only 7 cents away from being able to buy the game.

What's your Steam Key?
I was actually gifted the game by another friend...but was unable to attend this game due to other preoccupations. Sorry!

I'd be glad to join the next one, schedule permitting.