Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament
A good fight and very enjoyable. Crazy watching your entire team of fellow Wariors going down to extinguisher wielding Marios within 2 seconds.
Oh I'm sorry it was Luigis that fucked up our Warios!
Thanks for participating everyone! Thanks to the admins for helping out, they did most of the work really, it took a team to run the show.

We ended up not having a double-elimination tournament, as it would've taken too long. Here was the results of the tournament:

[Image: 31w10V9.png]

There will be another tournament sooner or later (if a few people can help again), stay tuned!
Jebediah Kerman Wrote:Thanks for participating everyone! Thanks to the admins for helping out, they did most of the work really, it took a team to run the show.

We ended up not having a double-elimination tournament, as it would've taken too long. Here was the results of the tournament:

[Image: 31w10V9.png]

There will be another tournament sooner or later (if a few people can help again), stay tuned!

Team 9 is being oppressed! #NeverForget #NeverForgive
man I totally ignored this thread because I thought it was player-run and therefore wouldn't go anywhere. I'll have to pay more attention next time
My net's been on the fritz for a while now, but I'd be down to toolbox some scrubs once it's back in action. Looks like fun!
i want a clown free for all next time. all fighters spawn as clowns and battle it out with pies and other silly weapons. for a hell fight make it a cluwne free for all.
crasscrab Wrote:i want a clown free for all next time. all fighters spawn as clowns and battle it out with pies and other silly weapons. for a hell fight make it a cluwne free for all.

I think simply giving everyone clown shoes but keeping the regular team uniforms would be amazing.