Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the deal with Karma?
Do not try to master the karma. Only try to realise the truth... there is no karma.
I think the Hooty McJudgement Owl is also related to Karma.

Also, I'm curious if healing people boosts Karma. If it does, that explains a few things.
Mageziya Wrote:I think the Hooty McJudgement Owl is also related to Karma.
he's never failed to frown at me even when I'm a ghost
The real question is what level of Karma does it take for Jean-Luc to be Mucheaoh Meen just for a minute.

[Image: imagesp.jpg]
apparently completing crew objectives is crucial to raising your karma
Jean-Luc_Picard Wrote:The real question is what level of Karma does it take for Jean-Luc to be Mucheaoh Meen just for a minute.

I've been told by a admin before (maybe HukHukHuk or Spacenaba can't remember) that high karma increases the chance to become a wizard
I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW MUCH KARMA IT TAKES TO GET MACHO MAN!

All you have to do is bath yourself in the blood of the ENTIRE crew..

[Image: e1a24dcac8.png]
Ed Venture Wrote:
Jean-Luc_Picard Wrote:The real question is what level of Karma does it take for Jean-Luc to be Mucheaoh Meen just for a minute.

I've been told by a admin before (maybe HukHukHuk or Spacenaba can't remember) that high karma increases the chance to become a antagonist
SpaceNaba Wrote:
Ed Venture Wrote:

I've been told by a admin before (maybe HukHukHuk or Spacenaba can't remember) that high karma increases the chance to become a antagonist

I don't know if this is general game mechanics with how antags are selected, but I've found that I tend to get antag roles multiple times in a row, with long periods of time between. I haven't noticed it as much of late, but is it linked to sweet, sweet karma, or just a Space Station 13 thing?