Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can't monkey people anymore
Used to, putting a brain in a monkey body would monkey them. But cloning them always makes them come out as human.
It's a buzzkill if you try to monkey yourself but I guess it's good for borgs that want to be human.
This is probably since a monkey is just a mutated human now. They have a special primal genetics mutation, and cloning removes all mutations.
D.O.C. has something that would help with your monkey-to-human surgeries.
Actually, due to certain genetics changes, monkeying people is insanely easy.

It's a mutation now, so all genetics has to do is grab a monkey, store the mutation for being a monkey, pop you in, then give you the mutation.

Instant Chimping.
Still wish *humanizing* monkies was as easy as hitting them with mutadone.
Fox McCloud Wrote:Still wish *humanizing* monkies was as easy as hitting them with mutadone.
see the response directly above yours?
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Fox McCloud Wrote:Still wish *humanizing* monkies was as easy as hitting them with mutadone.

Yes, which dealt with turning someone into a monkey--I'm referring to the opposite; turning a monkey into a human---which was once was easy as feeding the monkey mutadone.
Fox McCloud Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:

Yes, which dealt with turning someone into a monkey--I'm referring to the opposite; turning a monkey into a human---which was once was easy as feeding the monkey mutadone.
Store the monkey mutation, monkey becomes human. Also, what changed to make it so that mutadone doesn't remove the primal genetics mutation?
There is no reason that shouldn't just make a monkey human right on the spot. Bizarrely enough It refuses to work after several different monkeys with mutadone.
There's a curable-by-mutadone variable set to false for all round start monkeys because vampires and changelings were smoking mutadone to eat monkeys
UrsulaMejor Wrote:There's a curable-by-mutadone variable set to false for all round start monkeys because vampires and changelings were smoking mutadone to eat monkeys
vampires and changeling can just eat monkeys, though

like, straight up
Bug Reports Wrote:NOTE: The fact that you are stupid is not a bug.
Dauntasa Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:There's a curable-by-mutadone variable set to false for all round start monkeys because vampires and changelings were smoking mutadone to eat monkeys
vampires and changeling can just eat monkeys, though

like, straight up
Last I checked, only changelings could, which seemed kind of dumb and gave changelings another advantage that just makes you wish you weren't antag.

Hum. Rather silly considering a beaker or two of styptic and a trip to the dinner remedies this for vamps.