Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove the all-access living objects have
Currently living objects can somehow open any door.
Could this be removed or just limited to common doors and perhaps maintenance? Maybe make exceptions for actual ID Cards?
Much like anything animated by a wraith or anima, all other critters have all access. I've come to just accept that this is a thing, but it can be 100% a pain in the ass when trying to fight a wraith and find that you need to heal.
Make it so that animated ID cards will go and open doors for other things
That sounds like an amazing sight to behold that would immediately start getting old very, very fast. Or, I guess, lead to strategic changes in terms of which items to animate and which items are higher priority to destroy.
Yeah I agree. If a levitating scalpel can open a door then a levitating clown should be able to the same thing (it wont)

But yeah a levitating id should do it. Also skeletons should be able to pry open doors, as currently they're not that great.
I think it's fine as it is, it gives you a sense of urgency in dealing with living items. If you want to not be followed carry a welder around and/or yell at the AI to bolt doors shut behind you.
Not being able to open doors would hinder the usefulness of living items far too much in my opinion.
compromise: let them slowly bash doors open
Doesn't the wraith decay ability fit anywhere into this discussion?