Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
the character limit for ai displays is reallllllllly large

[Image: BpMNvv8.png]

edit: this was about 10 letters behind the character limit
Spacemas finally died. Thankfully the local mechanic, Thror, was there to fix it for one more round!

[Image: b52576dff3.jpg]
[Pictured: What a wonderful tree!]

[Image: 28e4c26213.jpg]
[Pictured: Satan and his little helpers!]
(01-04-2017, 11:34 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: the character limit for ai displays is reallllllllly large

wait a minute... i had a idea: could it be possible to do all the bee movie transcript by changing the display? Hydrogen
(01-05-2017, 11:52 AM)acmesrv Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 11:34 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: the character limit for ai displays is reallllllllly large

wait a minute... i had a idea: could it be possible to do all the bee movie transcript by changing the display? Hydrogen
Character limit would stop you there.
(01-05-2017, 11:54 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 11:52 AM)acmesrv Wrote:

Character limit would stop you there.
we could change the display from time to time
(01-05-2017, 11:52 AM)acmesrv Wrote: ...

The entire bee movie but every time they say bee the AI orders a crate of bee eggs?
you could do the entite script if you rotated what it said every now and the, but that would be a lot of effort. I couldn't copy paste cause of the way the site I found the script on was formatted, so I typed the whole thing out by hand.
(01-05-2017, 12:37 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: you could do the entite script if you rotated what it said every now and the, but that would be a lot of effort. I couldn't copy paste cause of the way the site I found the script on was  formatted,  so I typed the whole thing out by hand.

ouch Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g

(01-05-2017, 12:28 PM)Mordent Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 11:52 AM)acmesrv Wrote: ...

The entire bee movie but every time they say bee the AI orders a crate of bee eggs?

dank memes on goonstation what could possibly go wrong??? wget and emailed
(01-06-2017, 10:36 AM)acmesrv Wrote: dank memes on goonstation what could possibly go wrong??? wget and emailed
*cough*
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6311
[Image: 8fc13eb4c2a17d338b9e5b08d70c8f76.png]
Why you should never let an admin near the lighting system.
[Image: W2WDySD.png]
Amazingly we started a round with all 6 heads present. We decided that a head meeting would occur at 6 minutes station time, giving us only a few minutes to prepare. At 6 minutes in, we managed to put together the following meeting:

[Image: U7o2Qg5.jpg]

The meeting went wonderfully for a few minutes as we all got incredibly drunk. Once that was out of the way, we somehow got a living Russian revolver, and played a few rounds of Head Russian Roulette. The HoS, MD, and RD survived. The Captain and HoP did not.  All in all a good start of round head meeting. I think we should make them mandatory.
(01-06-2017, 07:37 PM)Mageziya Wrote: [Image: 8fc13eb4c2a17d338b9e5b08d70c8f76.png]
Why you should never let an admin near the lighting system.

my eyes..... they are dead
Brain ghost at the Cogmap1 Memorial Kitchen Kitchen ghost party.

[Image: bjwXgZ1.png]
i made a gold room in escape, by hand, placing rods on the space tiles, then floor tiles on those, then the walls, tables, all that. worth it

[Image: 9OFSxsT.png]