Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security Suggestions.
that's a pretty badass belt. I'd wear that
Sundance that is amazing. I would wear the shit out of this.
Yes make this belt a thing please.
what would really help both security officers and people who get arrested by them would be addition of a few more security checkpoints like the mini-brig near QM to the station. Alot of the complaints that people have about security is the amount of time it takes for sec to drag them to security and search/process them, and a major problem security has is the risk that someone will run into them while dragging a suspect to be searched/questioned and set them free, leading to a horrible chase and a very angry and frustrated security officer.

Adding a few small areas with sec access requirements and a chair to buckle someone in would make arresting someone take less time.

make sure that they are in full view of the rest of the station however, so horrible sec officers dont abuse it.
Security Item suggestion: Crisis Glasses? Emergency Response Glasses? IDK the name: Combination Sunglasses/ProDocs. One of the complaints some people apparently have been making about security is that they'll show up in the middle of a crime/vigilante/retaliatingvictim clusterfuck and get to administering justice and whoops suddenly the two people in critical who were about to be treated died. These (and maybe more medkits in security or in a spawning officer's backpack) would give them a secondary role as first response triage at the scene of a crime.

To prevent traitors from gathering them up for Extra Crime (See when your victim's dead + flashproof), have them only spawn on sec officers, leave the lockers with normal sunglasses. Maybe add a few extra pair in the HoS' locker if more are needed for field promotions?
The SWAT helmet, by virtue of being held by a Dark Helmet-wannabe, has an amazing drop-down visor to protect from flashes.

(But boy are you screwed if that visor slams shut! I mean knocked on your ass screwed if you get clonked hard enough!)
I really think sec belts need to be in ASAP. I am sick of having useless junk at round start as a security officers and there were good reasons in this thread why they should be added.
Is there any way to make it so that when you shoot someone with a taser, they scream an octave or two higher than their usual voice for a minute or so?
Berrik Wrote:Is there any way to make it so that when you shoot someone with a taser, they scream an octave or two higher than their usual voice for a minute or so?
Breathing helium has that effect, so I don't see why not.
Can we please get some kind of sec loadout option in the character config?

It is a pain in the ASS to dump and reorganize all the shit you spawn with as HoS. You get a whistle, a box of cuffs, the random item you spawn with, an oxy tank, a box, and a flash.

That's pretty much your entire backpack. It's annoying.
It's a pain in the ass to manage your backpack as security in general at round start.
Sundance Wrote:[Image: U2vl86A.png]
[Image: x6ktFqe.png]
Just a cosmetic change to the miner's belt but it looks bretty gud.
Holds all small objects like normal belts do, but can hold 1 taser/energy rifle at a time + a stun baton.
I think for balancing reasons it should be only be able to hold one large sec item (baton or rifle) but have the pro that it could hold a sec PDA in that the general alerts would still go off and you could still use it, akin to having the PDA on your belt/pocket.