Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuttle Call needs a rehaul on low pop servers
traitors can be and have been banned for killing everyone and then holding the station for hours. if someone's doing this, adminhelp them.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:compromise:

1) you can respawn hourly
2) the respawn point is directly over a pool of lava

no, horrible, respawn hourly on extended, as clown spiders!! also how come there's so many IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS in the general discussion forum and not IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS?
BeardedElectron Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:compromise:

1) you can respawn hourly
2) the respawn point is directly over a pool of lava

no, horrible, respawn hourly on extended, as clown spiders!! also how come there's so many IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS in the general discussion forum and not IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS?

disregard that, this is ideas & suggestions, half a sleep.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:traitors can be and have been banned for killing everyone and then holding the station for hours. if someone's doing this, adminhelp them.
Honestly when I got stuck as changeling on low pop secret and decided to actually do my objective, I would have welcomed ghost nerd death squad. The AI was messing with me, as is his right, so I couldn't do anything in an expedient manner and the round lasted 80 minutes since I couldn't get to the bridge to call the shuttle. Finally I ate enough people for an autocall and discovered some interesting genetics bugs that might allow a way around the stability system, but that got to be an awfully boring round for everyone. I was telekinetically cutting cameras all over the station then slowly telekinetically hacking the shocked bolted doors everywhere, fighting off lone random attackers. If at minute 70 everyone could respawn and bum rush me I would have been relieved more than anything.
That sounds like a shit AI more than anything, they should have called the shuttle themselves way before then.