Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Vocabulary suggestions for VOX!
Groose, Uluru, Viva, la, Astrology, Zodiac, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer (Apparently not already a thing.), Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Ophiuchus.

The idea of the VOX reading out everyone's horoscopes is amusing.
And done!

Yes, there were extras. You'll probably hear them constantly once they're coded in.
Pancakes, bacon, eggs, waffles, syrup, toast
Warp,beaker,vial,drip,retrace,barrier,nucleus,steel,iron,diamond,almond(s),totally,tube,tubular,lion,trash,punk,
Work,job,spectacular,special,carpet,smell(s),wet,blanket,pancakes,flapjacks,syrup,rogue,rouge,malf,peanut,butter,grotto,swamp
past, present, future, Hulkamania, wwf, slim, jim, snap, madness, running, wild, years, intercontinental.

Basically, things to make it easier to say macho man quotes
Men this isn't a vocabulary suggestion as such but here's the deal. I've been using the "speak" command in the Half-Life 1 console to use (old) VOX as the voice of Friend Computer in my Paranoia campaigns and that's the nerdiest thing I've ever said. However, it's obviously lacking in a lot of words that the SS13 VOX has added over the years, even before we switched to Naba-VOX. Does anyone have a rar of the Compleat Old-VOX and if I added it to my HL1 folder does anyone know if the words would actually play in-game?
And done!
After the Jugglemancy incident of 2015.

Juggle. Juggling. Jugglemancy. Jugglemacy. Juggler. Void.
I second juggle.
sun, moon, and the names of the planets (plus pluto)

yo mama so fat she has her own moon ss hohohoho
Including Gravity, him, hers, bark, smell, smells, zoe, rythym, aeiou, snowflake, vietnam, dwarf, Shia Lebouf (Pronunciation?), Dick (as in unpleasant person), Ball, j
SpaceNaba Wrote:Shia Lebouf (Pronunciation?)

shy-ya leh-buff
And done. I'm feeling like there's something I should have put in it, though. Something I'll kick myself for forgetting.
Swat. Pants. Godzilla. Superman. Fire extinguisher. Joke.

What I would really like to hear : "The swat clown is eating the Godzilla Superman in medbay."
foot, ball, drug, view, see, watch, game, methamphetamine, super, bowl.