Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Vocabulary suggestions for VOX!
self
real, slim, shady, imitating, won't, stand
And done.

I may have put in other song lyrics. From the Bloodhound gang.
inmate, prisoner, rehabilitation, strawberry, spell, speak, golem
Going, Gone, Broke, Metaphorically, Making, Driving, Antiquing, Suggest, Suggestion, Colorful, Melting, Burgers, Cannibalism, Kuru, Zorato, Afro

"Crew, the chef has been killed by the clown.The chef is going, going, gone into the gibber. The chef is dead. I told the chef that cannibalism wasn't to his tastes."
"Someone is driving a clown car. You could say the clown is driving you crazy. Sorry, that was a bad joke."
"If we are making suggestion, please do not use colorful reagent on my turrets, "
"Metaphorically speaking, that clown is so shit at driving that they are some sort of car-based Zorato."
"Dr. Floorpills, artifact research is not the same as antiquing. Do not touch the artifact unless you want Kuru and colorful reagent."
"Dr. Floorpills is melting from touching the artifact. Hohohoho. I suggest that the janitor deal with this."
"Dr. Floorpills's Afro has been possessed by a spooky ghost. Screamnoise. Spooky nerd hair detected."
eye, mouth, frankly, dear, give, damn, anymore, soylent, people
because, toilet, toilets, bathroom, bathrooms, baby, babies, destroying, destroys, buster, busters, it's, alright, clowns, ha, elite, leet, cosmos, cosmic, bomb, bombs, explosions, near, above, shibble, dibble, dribble, drool, drools, drooling, welcome, greetings, terror, terrible, terrifying, terrific, blight, blights, plague, plagues, wasp, wasps, fake, its, tis, twas, ace, aces, spade, spades, mold, molds,
very
sure, hold, keep, attack, terminate, convention, 's (as in a simple "s" that is not "ass" as "s" is), forget, read, noise, airlock, place
Yankovic
goose, loose
Huff, law, Nitrous, obey
other
vision
augmented
eggs, sam, them, house, mouse, box, fox, car, tree, dark, goat, boat, try, thank