Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Vocabulary suggestions for VOX!
Antiquing is a reference to Bender's self-destruct phrase in futurama.
Hey guys, felt I should give you an update.

The filters had a lot of clicking at the end put in, the raws didn't have them - turns out the echo filter horked things up a bit.

Somepotato is giving them a work-around, so hopefully we should have the new VOX list in before the 3rd Ass Day. I'll work on the new stuff you've suggested at that point.

Sorry for the wait!
I suggest the following:

errr, hmmm, aha (pronounced "Ah ha!"), infernal, contract, marblecake, Gabe, Swosksilo, Hambalimbi
Done.
monster
mash
graveyard
smash
(10-31-2016, 10:08 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: monster
mash
graveyard
smash

Guests
Included
Wolfman
Dracula
Son
Old computer DOS sounds, windows startup theme, fan whirring, assorted windows error sounds, etc.

Perfect for Windows 98 based AI gimmicks.

Also, why not be able to string sounds together? VOX would have a list of sounds you could string together, such as "uh" or "th".

For example: To say someone's name (I.E Bryce Richter. Totally not my ingame name or anything), you'd string "br" "ice" "_" (Space) "rih" "k" "ter". This would be choppy and possibly buggy, but it'd be interesting to have.
'grab' 'took' 'stole' 'chair' 'seat' and also ai vox doesnt have new vox and the $noun and $fx and stuff doesn't seem to work
Done.
If I record myself saying 'Dunkleman' and it sounds like VOX, can you add it?

EDIT: My microphone is shit actually. I'd just like vox to not have to say 'Dunk el man'. It's more fluid than than. Dunkle man
Hercules
Boom
Angst
Angsty
Emo
Nemo
Nitroglycerin
Dory
Canbomb
Powersink
Buttbot
Birb