Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipes Official Discussion Thread (Wonk)
I'm surprised there's no way to make tortilla chips. I'm even more surprised there's no way to take those tortilla chips and make Doritos. I'm further surprised that you can't grind up the Doritos into powder, combine with water, and deep fry to make Cheetos.

Someone make this happen.
You can replicate doritos by infusing a pack of fries with porktonium.
You can make chops by crumbling taco shells into a bowl
Instead of having just one ????? item, have a few items that act the same but (look|are named) slightly different.
neogeo0823 Wrote:I'm surprised there's no way to make tortilla chips. I'm even more surprised there's no way to take those tortilla chips and make Doritos. I'm further surprised that you can't grind up the Doritos into powder, combine with water, and deep fry to make Cheetos.

Someone make this happen.

Centcom cannot afford to purchase Doritos or Cheetos so we must rely on discount dan's legally 100% distinct cheese puffs.
Nightgunner5 Wrote:Instead of having just one ????? item, have a few items that act the same but (look|are named) slightly different.

The Physical Imbodiment Of Fried Foods
[Image: 28wkww6.png]
Peanut butter cookie

[Image: 10e0bgi.png]
[Image: a493bk.png]
[Image: 28moldk.png]
omega pie
(I only just now realized I forgot to make the background of the pies invisible, oops!)
Slurry pies already exist and have a pretty nice sprite
Prison Pie

Make pie, but before you cook it add a glass shard

Looks visually simular to any kind of normal pie, except when you eat it, a glass shard falls out.

Forcefeeding it to someone else causes internal bleeding, unfortunately.

My take on the whole cake-file thing.
I think either the chef or the bartender needs a juicer. This would turn food items into drinkable smoothies.
Cogwerks Wrote:Slurry pies already exist and have a pretty nice sprite

I know cogs, but not omega slurry pies.
There is warm beer, so why not chilled beer? Get the flavor message "Ah, cool and refreshing!" or some such
Cupcake on a stick

http://www.craftstylish.com/item/2796/c ... ckwho-knew

Make it like cake with different reagents, perhaps just bake a cake and add rods.

Bite sized fun.
I had a few ideas:
Cream Cheese:
Cheese + Cream in a mixer
Scream Cheese:
Cheese + Ectoplasm in a mixer
Lox:
Fish Filet + Cream Cheese in a mixer
Hummus:
??? + Lemon + Garlic
Bagel Dough: Use a spoon on a piece of dough (Makes 4)
Bagel: 4 seconds, low, 1 Bagel Dough
Bagel with Cream Cheese: Cream Cheese + Bagel in hand
Baegelzebub: Bagel + Scream Cheese in hand
Bagel with Lox: Lox + Bagel in hand
Bagel Sandwich: Two Bagel Dough + Cheese, low, 4 seconds
Breakfast Special: Egg + Two Bagel Dough + Cheese + Raw Bacon, low, 4 seconds
Pizza Bagel: Bagel Dough + Tomato + Cheese, low, 4 seconds (Add any topping you could on a pizza)
Bagel Crisps: Knife + Bagel Dough in hand, cook for 1 second low each
Xenonia Wrote:Pizza Bagel: Bagel Dough + Tomato + Cheese, low, 4 seconds (Add any topping you could on a pizza)

PIZZA BAGELS!

All these are great but I feel that Food has been already tapped into too much I think we could improve bar tending with cross fermentation.