Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipes Official Discussion Thread (Wonk)
Here are some of my dumb suggestions for culinary delights;;

Glowing Slurry Pie: made the same as the regular slurry pie, but it uses an omega slurry instead. It's description could be A rare omegatis slurrypodis cooked into a pie. A faint glow can be seen emanating from inside...

Coffee Cake: Not literally a cake. This is made more like a cookie. Made with a coffee, chocolate chips, and a cookie dough. The description A slice of coffee cake. Goes well with coffee and a cigarette.

Brainiac Sandwhich: More shit needs to be able to made with brain bread. This can be made with any meat -maybe a brain- two slices of brain bread and cheese. The description You can almost feel it thinking of ways to get back at you.

Filled Doughnut: Just a regular doughnut that is hit with a frosting tube. It is then filled with whatever reagent is in the tube. Possibly have a little drop out the side with the neat color change thing, making it visually obvious it is stuffed. When examined it has the same description as a regular doughnut except it says It is filled with poo filling!

Now this last one is mostly a barman recipie but it needs cooperation with the chef (sorta)

Protien Drink: Literally just a couple cracked eggs in a cup. Whenever a glass is hit by an egg it turns into 10units of protien drink. Sometimes some eggshell gets into the glass and the next dude that drinks it gets a crunchy surprise.
How about a new barman drink called Satan's Drink? 10 Blood,10 Welding Fuel,Some bloody mary,and some Rum.For chef,Brain cookies.Because everything is better with brains.
There should be an ectoplasm related pie and cookie, too. I'm not good at puns so I'm not even going to try and come up with a name for them.
Klayboxx Wrote:There should be an ectoplasm related pie and cookie, too. I'm not good at puns so I'm not even going to try and come up with a name for them.

Though i admit this is pretty weak i came up with something for pie, pumpkin and ecto with sweet dough in the oven = Pumpkin DIE. Weak huh?

The ectoplasm foods are the best, my favorite being "Killed Cheese Sandwich"
smile
Shoddy Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:There should be an ectoplasm related pie and cookie, too. I'm not good at puns so I'm not even going to try and come up with a name for them.

Though i admit this is pretty weak i came up with something for pie, pumpkin and ecto with sweet dough in the oven = Pumpkin DIE. Weak huh?

The ectoplasm foods are the best, my favorite being "Killed Cheese Sandwich"
smile

No that is perfect. Shit, the barman drink is BOOrbun or something like that
I said it multiple time and I will say it again. We need mac'n'cheese and milkshakes\malts.
Let's just go ahead and make a food recipe for any combination of vaguely edible objects.
Nightgunner5 Wrote:Let's just go ahead and make a food recipe for any combination of vaguely edible objects.
Agreed, i'm still waiting for my fire-extinguisher sunday with purple goop glaze
enforcer9 Wrote:
Nightgunner5 Wrote:Let's just go ahead and make a food recipe for any combination of vaguely edible objects.
Agreed, i'm still waiting for my fire-extinguisher sundae with purple goop glaze
This is a delicious fried fried lightly-fried fried blacklight cake mauxite rangoon plant analyzer cake pizza pizza!
New ice cream involving cookie dough, Cookies and SCREAM! wink so punny.
There is also a spooky lack of peanut butter cookies
chocolate wafer: cookie + chocolate in hand

Little Danny's Legally Distinct Cookie Filling: sugar + cream in hand

both of those things in hand: something that is definitely not an oreo and won't invite lawsuits
CaptainBravo Wrote:chocolate wafer: cookie + chocolate in hand
shouldn't be a hand mix
CaptainBravo Wrote:Little Danny's Legally Distinct Cookie Filling: sugar + cream in hand
shouldn't be a hand mix
CaptainBravo Wrote:both of those things in hand: something that is definitely not an oreo and won't invite lawsuits
Yes
Woopie Pies already exist, yo
Pizza Pie: A whole pizza and sugar dough. The description reads; The chef took this request literally.

Deep frying cheese bread should make those little bread and cheese thingies

Making pretezels should be a thing.