Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body armor.
If you want to spend an entire round making guns, be an engineer or electrician, my personal favorite way to waste time when I'm no longer needed to get the singularity running is build a flamethrower, and then either get yelled at by security or pawn it off when someone does a bomb selling gimmick.
Heh, on the makeshift plate armor, it should protect better than the normal body armor against melee weapons, the square shape and metallic surface deflects melee weapons better.
Likewise shooting someone with this hunk of junk should provide no protection.

Also being shot by a taser or being shocked by a door would pan fry you.

personally i just want to trudge around in my full metal assistant suit that looks like a metallic version of andy's spacesuit from toystory. :P
Hilarious traitor gimmick idea, Get plate armor, stun glove,s flamethrower, convince security you are a superhero, proceed to set every other criminal on fire, if security tries to arrest you try to set them on fire, Continue on like it's nothing over your war on crime.
On the idea of that pretty hilarious gimmick, i'd like to make it known that flamethrowers are useless with standard engineering plasma tanks, you gotta fill those babies up with the big o'l papa tanks in toxins for a REAL manly flamethrower. Twisted
Also on the topic of makeshift shit, can we please be able to make makeshift spears out of knives welded hastily onto rods wound with decorative wire and space owl feathers?