Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do YOU like to traitor?
A mindslave implant and a c-saber typically do the right amount of carnage I want done.
Theres five easy steps to traitor.

1.Go to Robuttics
2.Get your ass cut off
3.Wayleigh and shanghai everyone you see near robbutics and steal their ass.
4.Make buttbots
5.Profit
I'm usually rather subtle as traitor - I mostly just use traitor supplies to do my own thing. Unlocking crates in space with an Emag, getting into places to take useful supplies, stealing IDs for access, stuff like that.

If I do murder people, I prefer to do it in a way that people won't find the body on-station. Last time I got traitor, I was the MD. Ordered some sleeper darts, put a couple people to sleep and hacked their limbs apart off-station. Limbs which I then sold for profit.

There's a thing I've been thinking of doing f0r a while, involving the Biodome and knockout/stun chemicals. Get a decent-sized Biodome team, put them to sleep one by one (maybe with some sleeper darts, or paralyze them with pancuronium/curare) and drag them under the elevator. Then turn it on.
I'd actually like to put an addendum onto my first post, I have two other styles I like to do as well.

If I end up starting as a mechanic, I tend to build a very helpful teleport system around the station that everyone ends up using. Then suddenly they find all the teleports lead to rather undesirable locations. Like a burning toxins, combustion chamber, small cube of grinders, deep space, in the middle of some rogue AI turrets, many many nasty things. So much potential for horrible deaths.

The next is one that has been done by others, but I've only seen it very rarely, if I start as a roboticist I end up becoming some sort of overlord with a legion of murderbots who willingly serve their glorious benefactor and liberator. Everyone appreciates being given the go-ahead to fuck shit up by someone else really. And once there's two of them working in tandem they can bring in corpses/make them rather quietly and let the robot rebellion spiral out of control while the AI gets grumpy that its robots aren't behaving.

Honestly, revolution might have been a shit game-mode but it's concept and idea makes for a powerful traitor, more bodies working for you means more health, more hands, more attacks, more stamina, more people to protect you, basically just having bodies can easily be infinitely more powerful than simple weaponry. (Spy is still shite tho.)
Houka Wrote:I usually don't bother permanently removing people from a round, though
Yeah, I feel the same way. I mean, occasionally I've spaced someone as a convenient way to kill them, but I tend to wait near the ends of rounds for that.

When I'm changeling, I like to leave the husks places where they'll be found, both as a courtesy to the players, and also to up the mood and paranoia.

Once, I actually hand delivered every husk to medbay, making sure to burp occasionally when retelling the story of where I found it. Made for some hilarious conversation with the Medical Director.
shoot people

with a gun

i'm a cowboy baby
My last notable round as a traitor went something like this;

I melted my own face off, grabed robes, ditched My ID, grabed a bible, then mindslaved as many people as I could and had them dress up like ghosts.

They followed me around and were either passive or aggressive. I sorta left it up to them which they were. So while a few beat people up, a few were silently staring at people while I screamed about the end of the world.
Bombs are fun.

Someone made me a rev and I responded by getting all the gear needed to rig an APC bomb (plus a welding fluid tank placed sorta next to it) in genetics to blow a hole there.

The bomb didn't really do a whole lot of damage, but it did enough damage to cause the apc to break.

A fellow rev (and geneticist) was not happy I did that.

That was actually a short round and the revs actually won so I guess it worked out.
EMP grenades all fucking day.

Never trust a medibot.
If you're not ordering surplus crates every round you're doing it wrong. v
Grandstanding, refuge in audacity, and hamming it up. My current favourite activity is turning the surgery room into a bloodbath while screaming gumby quotes and mailing bits of bodies to security. It doesn't get you in as much trouble as you'd expect! Plus, people get really mad when you chop their arms off and it's always funny.
Surplus crates, they force me to get creative. Straight-up rampages and pipebombing feels like a cop-out for a traitor round since everybody does it at least once. I prefer to make player's lives utter hell as opposed to murdering everyone on sight. What's the fun in a traitor round if you're sitting around waiting to get cloned?
I want to change my answer.

I traitor however I'm told to traitor because I'm more frequently a mindslave than I am a traitor.
I like to do gimmicks. I often spend half my round just thinking what to do, then gathering the goods, mindslaves, w/e to do it, and getting horribly murdered in the process or completely overestimating the time I have and not instigating my plan due to the shuttle.
I tend to use my job role to dictate my gimmick, like making a lasher pit as a botanist, or completely sending security on a wild goose chase if i'm detective.
I also tend to get mindslaved as security/hos more than I become a traitor tbh, which often involves me killing very efficiently if instructed to do so, but I like to play a betwixt tortured character who's mind is actually corrupted, like saluting dead sec that I was forced to kill, or shooting myself in the head with the russian revolver if my master has gone missing or dead.
you traitor on me every round you jerk !!!!!!!!!!!! mad