Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robustorama: a CYOA in spaaace
Go check the clown's room and see if he's there
pizzatiger Wrote:Go to botanty and smoke some weed
Go hire the detective to help solve this mystery.
Zadeon Wrote:
pizzatiger Wrote:Go to botanty and smoke some weed

[Image: 8z6Z0td.png]

Code:
Oh dang. You're zonin' out man. What the heck were you even doing... oh, that's right, like, some form of... drug bust? Nah, that isn't right. Oh well, work makes you a GRUMPY LITTLE ROBRAT. You could stand to take it really slow for once.

You may legitimately be hallucinating on all this WEEDS, what type of strain is this stuff? This BOTANIST BRUD is way too blazed to ask, and you're freakin' out here. Time seems to slowdown with every toke.

You want some CHIPS, you can't eat, but you still have a dire craving for crunchy salty goodness right about now.
Indulge in the salty goodness of the hydroponics dude's blood and then blame it on the killer your trying to catch
Arrest yourself for drug abuse.

For shame.
Question how the fuck you are getting high.
Make friends with [Image: weirdmachine.png] this lil' guy.
DyssalC Wrote:Arrest yourself for drug abuse.

For shame.
WrongEnd Wrote:

For shame.

i didn't see any drug abuse, i just saw a Robot holding some flaming paper who just so happens to have the munchies for human blood

For shame.

[Image: MmXfxyn.png]

Code:
OH MY GOSH YOU'VE SUNKEN TO THE LEVEL OF THE !!WAGE SLAVE CREW!! There is only one thing left to do.

[Image: dxItQlF.png]

Code:
You are a disgrace to the law, and it feels to great to put yourself in cuf-Oh shoot it's BEEPSKY, just play it cool.
Offer him a reefer.
Zadeon Wrote:Offer him a reefer.
And if he accepts, put him in cuffs too. An officer of the law should never accept drugs!
Show beepsky your buds, Secbuddy and Scuttlebot!

(scuttlebot is [Image: weirdmachine.png])
tell beepsky you just arrested some criminal scum and rough yourself up a bit by tipping over again