Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being able to revive from being gibbed.
You can already be revived from being gibbed if you're pre-scanned in the cloner.
Archenteron Wrote:Grab the spare parts from the freezer in the morgue, add two cups of fresh gibs, 10u of strange reagent, a cyberheart, and three pieces of monkeymeat, bake 15sec on low, and create... FRANKENMEAT
Can this be a thing anyway? Like, it doesn't have to even be player controlled. It could just be a NPC with the name of the player whose gibs were used.
make it require limbs and then shocking it with a stun baton or defib to round out the mad science combo
Ali0en Wrote:Gibbed is GIBBED, you are done, go play something else. You can already get backed up in the cloner if you're worried.

No. Terrible idea.

I agree this is a terrible idea
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Archenteron Wrote:Grab the spare parts from the freezer in the morgue, add two cups of fresh gibs, 10u of strange reagent, a cyberheart, and three pieces of monkeymeat, bake 15sec on low, and create... FRANKENMEAT
Can this be a thing anyway? Like, it doesn't have to even be player controlled. It could just be a NPC with the name of the player whose gibs were used.
It could use that skeleblob sprite that person made.
While I like the idea of making an NPC Gibstrocity, I think actual REVIVAL from being gibbed defeats the purpose of gibbing, complex process or no. Moreover, most of the gibbing methods don't require much cleaning up (Disposal launches the stuff into space, the reclaimer eats it up, the kitchen is supposed to look like a charnel house). Like Dyssal said you can already be backed up in the Cloner, so technically this already exists.
Well yeah I don't mean revive someone via FRANKENMEAT, I just took the general idea and ran with it in a much sillier direction.
no