Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghetto Weapons thread: murder on the fly!
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Why isn't the suggestion for a molotov cocktail even in this thread? Bottle + liquid (Or chem mix) + Cloth. Hold your fire creating implement in alt hand. left click the cocktail, ignite it, throw. Hold it for too long (5 to 10 seconds or so) and you are the one eating your own mix.
I like it, but two things to keep it from being too powerful:

1. It ONLY works with welding fluid, no black powder-phlog-CFL3 molotovs.
2. If you don't harm intent throw it it just falls on the floor and ignites only the tiles around it and the one it is on instead of a large spread.

Also, I believe that with this the ability to rip bedsheets up into rags should be made a thing. Rags can be used to make molotovs or stop minor to mild bleeding.
Works Bomb: Bottle of space cleaner (or some kind of specific bleach analogue) + Tin Foil (or as I'd like to call it, Discount Dan's Metalic Food Preservation Foil)

Fill soda bottle with space cleaner, jam tin foil inside and run away fast. Makes a smaller explosion then a pipebomb and has a chance of exploding in the person's hand. Can release shrapnal.

Give Tin Foil to chef and maybe store some in the warehouse, and it could work exactly like gift wrap. Also with tin foil comes being able to make a tinfoil hat somehow maybe.
DyssalC Wrote:
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Why isn't the suggestion for a molotov cocktail even in this thread? Bottle + liquid (Or chem mix) + Cloth. Hold your fire creating implement in alt hand. left click the cocktail, ignite it, throw. Hold it for too long (5 to 10 seconds or so) and you are the one eating your own mix.

2. If you don't harm intent throw it it just falls on the floor and ignites only the tiles around it and the one it is on instead of a large spread.

Also, I believe that with this the ability to rip bedsheets up into rags should be made a thing. Rags can be used to make molotovs or stop minor to mild bleeding.
Why not do better, just use fabric instead, also, I don't think molotov cocktails should have a hard counter, it should vary, it could be 2 seconds, could be 10, could even be 5 seconds, this is in no way anywhere near as safe as a regular chemistry beaker bomb, and shouldn't be relied upon as such.
Sam Guivene Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:

Why not do better, just use fabric instead, also, I don't think molotov cocktails should have a hard counter, it should vary, it could be 2 seconds, could be 10, could even be 5 seconds, this is in no way anywhere near as safe as a regular chemistry beaker bomb, and shouldn't be relied upon as such.
Ah, I should probably explain my #2 a bit more.

I believe it should have a counter, maybe five seconds, before making a very dull explosion, covering the tile its on and the tiles around it.
HOWEVER when thrown with the harm intent it should be a contact reaction, with a larger AoE than if you let the timer go down.
Hello, I just came here to say: Molotov cocktails of a sort are already a thing. I also do not see a reason to add larger ghetto firenades than that.
Marquesas Wrote:Hello, I just came here to say: Molotov cocktails of a sort are already a thing. I also do not see a reason to add larger ghetto firenades than that.
In what form do they exist?
DyssalC Wrote:
Marquesas Wrote:Hello, I just came here to say: Molotov cocktails of a sort are already a thing. I also do not see a reason to add larger ghetto firenades than that.
In what form do they exist?
I think you can add chems to drinking glasses and toss them at people to cover them with it.

I've done it with freezing chems, I'm sure burning stuff works too.
I'm sure you could mix chlorine trifluoride with thermite and then throw a glass of it at someone. I don't think it will go out.
pipe+hollow pipe >pipe-assembly

weld pipe-assembly, apply bandages(for a grip), apply wire >metal bat(hit people with it, it hurts them)

metal bat + glass shards + bandages + wire > a metal bat that someone taped broken glass to so that it cuts the shit out of people

hollow pipe + power cell + wire + pipe > powercell-pipe-assembly

weld powercell-pipe-assembly, apply bandages, apply wire > shock bat: a metal bat that stuns people, including the user if they aren't wearing insulated gloves. Can't be turned off and gradually loses power and needs to be charged.

shock bat + glass shards + bandages + wire > a shock bat that some lunatic has taped broken glass to so that it cuts the shit out of people
Dauntasa Wrote:pipe+hollow pipe >pipe-assembly

weld pipe-assembly, apply bandages(for a grip), apply wire >metal bat(hit people with it, it hurts them)

metal bat + glass shards + bandages + wire > a metal bat that someone taped broken glass to so that it cuts the shit out of people

hollow pipe + power cell + wire + pipe > powercell-pipe-assembly

weld powercell-pipe-assembly, apply bandages, apply wire > shock bat: a metal bat that stuns people, including the user if they aren't wearing insulated gloves. Can't be turned off and gradually loses power and needs to be charged.

shock bat + glass shards + bandages + wire > a shock bat that some lunatic has taped broken glass to so that it cuts the shit out of people
so, in theory its possible to make a REALLY shitty shock bat with a potato battery?