Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
Maybe they are lines but because they have been chewed, they must be put in place again?
(09-05-2016, 02:38 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Maybe they are lines but because they have been chewed, they must be put in place again?

this is the first thing I thought of too
(09-05-2016, 03:25 AM)pnutz Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 02:38 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Maybe they are lines but because they have been chewed, they must be put in place again?

same
(09-05-2016, 07:41 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 03:25 AM)pnutz Wrote:

same

The lines are too straight to have been chewed up.

We can try that, but I still think it's a graphical code of some sort.
Alright, a few observations about the deluxe debit card which may or may not be of use.

It's basically a captains ID card with a fancy name, it's default name is "Member" and it's default rank is also "Member"

It starts with no access whatsoever and putting it into an ID computer and logging in causes it to lose its special name but possibly not it's ability to be used on Jones, we weren't able to test this as we had already acquired the paper but i think it might be the case as you don't end up hitting Jones with it once it's been taken out of the console.

It doesn't work on Jons The Catte at the space diner.

And for anyone who doesn't already know where it is, it's located on one of the desks at the snack cake factory in the void.

It can be scanned at an ATM like a normal ID card, is it possible it has an account attached to it? If so, what could the pin be...
Tried using it at a vendor. It has no bank account assofistes with it.
Just a note: Some of those symbols on the paper look like Zodiac Signs, or maybe it's cursive.
(09-08-2016, 02:35 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: Just a note: Some of those symbols on the paper look like Zodiac Signs, or maybe it's cursive.

As someone who writes in cursive exclusively (and still has shit handwriting) i can confirm that it is indeed cursive
(09-08-2016, 02:37 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: As someone who writes in cursive exclusively (and still has shit handwriting) i can confirm that it is indeed cursive
Yeah, I'm the same. Writing in cursive exclusively is both cool and not, because while my cursive is somewhat legible, my print is not legible at all, and if I take the time to write in all caps (The only letters that don't take me days to write) they look like some crazy runic characters. It's good for when people just look at work you did and assume you wrote correct things because they can't read your cursive at all.
Here's a better picture of the note from ZeWaka:

[Image: NTQ0YT.png]
I'm concerned.

Is that a bear, a chihuahua, rodent, smileyface, all of the above, or something 'else' in the top right corner?
(09-11-2016, 08:42 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: I'm concerned.

Is that a bear, a chihuahua, rodent, smileyface, all of the above, or something 'else' in the top right corner?

I'm not sure... might be a rodent?

Someone try showing it to a space mouse, or Remy

It's a picture of ZeWaka.
(09-11-2016, 10:58 AM)69andahalf Wrote:

It's a picture of ZeWaka.

It's a freakin' possum. Look at Dion's avatar of a possum. I think Dions even said at some point they wanted to put possum related things in the Solarium puzzle.
I did notice this in the picture

[Image: 929645847b.jpg]
Yob (slang)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yob is a slang word used in the United Kingdom. The term denotes a loutish, uncultured person,[1] and is published in dictionaries in the United Kingdom.

Possible reference to one of the diner inhabitants?