Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
But I thought that photo was in the RD's office anyway
Both lockers belong to the RD. Think of them as the nuclei of an atoms and the picture as an electron.
(09-01-2016, 10:25 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Oh that's just the McFly effect. When something happens in the past that threatens the existence of an individual, the temporal nullification begins with all photographic evidence of the subject's existence. The process starts in the order of photos taken, but only effects those taken after the the subject was effected by the external intertemporal event. Our memories will soon begin to wane, and soon Heisenbee will have never existed.

In short, we fucked up Heisenbee by messing with the past. RIP.

Lets just hope he doseint come back as some multi dimensional eldritch abomination
(09-01-2016, 10:25 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: In short, we fucked up Heisenbee by messing with the past. RIP.

I don't want to live on this station anymore:suicide:
LORE!!
You might think things like 'effect' usage or 'an atoms' were due to me being up for too long, but you'd be incorrect. My statements were grammatically correct - 100%.
Another lead was a hint to do with what haoeoned to the lotus eaters in the Odyssey. A look at the island name reveals it translates into a word for a singular meninges, which might mean it's a brain related hint. Although Erik is a hwrk and went "You need a cat" which makes no sense at all. The Meat Station has a giant head which might have a brain to check out.
PROGRESS! FUCKING PROGRESS!

<Rukral> You swipe down Jones's back in a petting motion...Jones vomits out a wad of paper!

https://gyazo.com/7842e6016e4d0a7630b663977f4e8456
(09-04-2016, 10:31 AM)ChaseSP Wrote: PROGRESS! FUCKING PROGRESS!

<Rukral> You swipe down Jones's back in a petting motion...Jones vomits out a wad of paper!

Well this looks familiar

I'd like to note that all of the page lines are scrambled to fuck, do we think thats significant in any way?
(09-04-2016, 11:33 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

Well this looks familiar

I'd like to note that all of the page lines are scrambled to fuck, do we think thats significant in any way?

The probable reason for that is that the item itself is a slimy wad of paper (literally the name of it) barfed up by a cat. It's amazing any of it is legible. I got the paper by using the new membership card in the Void on Jones.
(09-04-2016, 11:37 AM)rukral Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 11:33 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

Well this looks familiar

The probable reason for that is that the item itself is a slimy wad of paper (literally the name of it) barfed up by a cat. It's amazing any of it is legible. I got the paper by using the new membership card in the Void on Jones.

I could understand it being that if they were crumpled up or smeared, but they are literally broken, like somebody smashed them into pieces then reassembled them randomly
Yeah but it isn't prewritten words mashed together but some garbled scribbling in code.

Edit: Okay I am completely wrong the HELP I was lookingat is a piece of paper not multiple like I thought.
Those blue lines are actually very familiar, but I can't put my finger on the exact name of what they're used for.

It's some type of QR code or holograph type thing.
(09-04-2016, 11:56 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Those blue lines are actually very familiar, but I can't put my finger on the exact name of what they're used for.

It's some type of QR code or holograph type thing.

Maybe some kind of watermark?
Could it make a difference if you viewed the note with Thermal or Meson goggles?