Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
(03-02-2016, 06:39 PM)shadowdimentio Wrote: So I assume by the depression that the code release let people just rip apart the code and find the answer manually?

If yes I'd like to hear what happened

We found out that there was no good ending. Yet.
No I mean what's the good end, how do you get it, did the second cheget key get found, what's the cheget do, etc.

Oh, there's no good end yet? Wow. I'd be a hair pissed if the admins had said so many times that there was a good end to be found, only for it to be a WIP even after all this time.
(03-02-2016, 06:48 PM)shadowdimentio Wrote: No I mean what's the good end, how do you get it, did the second cheget key get found, what's the cheget do, etc.

There is no good ending.
(03-02-2016, 06:48 PM)shadowdimentio Wrote: No I mean what's the good end, how do you get it, did the second cheget key get found, what's the cheget do, etc.

Oh, there's no good end yet? Wow. I'd be a hair pissed if the admins had said so many times that there was a good end to be found, only for it to be a WIP even after all this time.
I've never seen the admins say there was a good ending; but have seen them insist, multiple times, there is no good ending.
I feel like the possible upcoming public release could mean someone just makes their own ending with blackjack and hookers.

I really hope solarium modding becomes a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGi6Q1pNbS0
The second cheget key can be found by hacking the gardengear in the soviet satellite (the one with the kocmoc pchela).

Yup.
(03-12-2016, 03:19 AM)RedbeardRum Wrote: The second cheget key can be found by hacking the gardengear in the soviet satellite (the one with the kocmoc pchela).

Yup.

Yeah, this is true. Having both keys doesn't seem to do any good though, you still need a password. Judging by the whole good ending fiasco I'm guessing there is no password and the cheget doesn't actually end up doing anything.
someone once said on the #sol irc that the good endinng was the friends we made along the way. keep that in mind
Solarium is sort of a magical thing in itself, and unending legend.

It will never have a satisfying conclusion, and will only extend on into infinity, per se. I reasonably only see solarium being given an ending at the end of goon, and only if goon doesn't die slowly, but rather by some sudden or unpreventable event or reasoning. (Like, byond no longer maintained and newer operating systems stop supporting it or something.)
I remember someone saying that they have another repo for solarium secrets.
Restarting this thread because of Bradbury and more on The Cheget, along with the russian Channel ship. Because more new things are discovered everyday. Any new finds and/or ideas on how to find a new ending?

Questions about Bradbury:
Did someone destroy the computers?
Why is the satellite turned off?
What was the point of the AI?
Who was the one who scattered the tapes all over?
I solved Bradbury a while ago:
[Image: 1b479f11aa.png]
If explosives don't solve all your problems, then you simply aren't using enough.
Bombs truly are the solution to all problems.
(06-04-2016, 01:12 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I solved Bradbury a while ago:
[Image: 1b479f11aa.png]
If explosives don't solve all your problems, then you simply aren't using enough.
But did that do anything to the round?
And where exactly are all the tapes? The Sol wiki doesn't have them listed.