Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
I'd like to point out that to the far left of the white ship, near the edge of the zlevel, there's some kind of room with a meatspike'd human, and, more importantly, lots of notes.
While these may or may not be related to this, and you can't go there with normal methods, said notes could have interesting stuff.
Carlarc Wrote:I'd like to point out that to the far left of the white ship, near the edge of the zlevel, there's some kind of room with a meatspike'd human, and, more importantly, lots of notes.
While these may or may not be related to this, and you can't go there with normal methods, said notes could have interesting stuff.

Thats the butchers shed, its unrelated to the solarium. also if you hear distorted Italian music, god has forsaken you.
What's http://goonhub.com/maps/cogmap#l=278,164,3;z=1.1 this? Could it be solarium-related?
Macman1223 Wrote:What's http://goonhub.com/maps/cogmap#l=278,164,3;z=1.1 this? Could it be solarium-related?
way behind the curve on this one.

1) the sleeper in there has the ill looking fellow
2) put your brain in the ill looking fellow's body
3) get the ill man numbers
4) translate the numbers into coordinates
5) go to those coordinates
6) click on the tile you find there, get a key
7) put the key in the cheget
get
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Macman1223 Wrote:What's http://goonhub.com/maps/cogmap#l=278,164,3;z=1.1 this? Could it be solarium-related?
way behind the curve on this one.

1) the sleeper in there has the ill looking fellow
2) put your brain in the ill looking fellow's body
3) get the ill man numbers
4) translate the numbers into coordinates
5) go to those coordinates
6) click on the tile you find there, get a key
7) put the key in the cheget
get

out of curiosity how do you stop him from exploding? do you just murder him fast enough?
yup
Also the Guardbuddy, Wally, has some interesting dialogue when brought to some telesci locations.
soulsteel
A metal imbued with souls. Creepy.

Value: 7500
Radioactivity: 0
Electrical conductivity: 0.25
Thermal conductivity: 0.85
Quality: 0%
Instability: 3%
Hardness: 30%
Toughness: 20%
Permeability: 95%
Tensile strength: 20%
Compressive strength: 20%
Shear strength: 20%
Flammability: 5%
Energy: 60%
Corrosion resistance: 5%
Reflectivity: 75%
Scattering: 75%
Transparency: 0%
Melting point: 6673.15K
Superconductive Temp.: 0.149994K
Permittivity: 10%
Dielectric Strength: 65%
Luminosity: 0
rulib Wrote:soulsteel
A metal imbued with souls. Creepy.

Value: 7500
Radioactivity: 0
Electrical conductivity: 0.25
Thermal conductivity: 0.85
Quality: 0%
Instability: 3%
Hardness: 30%
Toughness: 20%
Permeability: 95%
Tensile strength: 20%
Compressive strength: 20%
Shear strength: 20%
Flammability: 5%
Energy: 60%
Corrosion resistance: 5%
Reflectivity: 75%
Scattering: 75%
Transparency: 0%
Melting point: 6673.15K
Superconductive Temp.: 0.149994K
Permittivity: 10%
Dielectric Strength: 65%
Luminosity: 0
When I checked the stats the first time it was identical in composition to mauxite, maybe it's different now.
So, uh, this day on 2, we got something in the bridge printer that was in binary.
I translated it and it was:

-.. -.- .-.-.- ..-. -.- .... .--- .. .... - - .-. ...- -... .-.-.- -.- .... -.- .- .--. --- -... .--. .--.

Since I'm a big idiot, I have no idea what this is, so maybe someone can decode it?
No, wait, that was text to morse code.
What I meant was:
dk?fkhjihttrvb?khkapobpp
I have no idea if this is something to anything or if someone just trolled us.
The question marks in yours are actually periods, so it comes out to "dk.fkhjihttrvb.khkapobpp". The title is also "key" (in straight binary).

I could find nothing obvious when I looked.
Anyone got any info on the firewall in Virtual Reality? It's in the room that you spawn in when you enter VR and on the right-hand wall. It says something about unlocking it but I can't find anything around that might do that, aside from perhaps doing really well in the Creature Gauntlet or the Colosseum. Might be Solarium related...?
69andahalf Wrote:Anyone got any info on the firewall in Virtual Reality? It's in the room that you spawn in when you enter VR and on the right-hand wall. It says something about unlocking it but I can't find anything around that might do that, aside from perhaps doing really well in the Creature Gauntlet or the Colosseum. Might be Solarium related...?
you can get a key for it if you finish the pod gauntlet
What if you have to paint a fish red and give it to the automaton