Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
icarus Wrote:
Twoflower Wrote:the pod key thing has been forever iirc
yeah but if this works i'm sure there's some other stuff to try

eat 100 key lime pies? fart on shitty bill 100 times? the possibilities are endless
The duck does a thing. Duckie=Duck-key?
Hugging a bee a hundred times to get a key was a joke. It's not a key you actually need for anything, it's a spare with a silly way to get it. Did you know: key lime pies had a key-related secret in the code long before the solarium existed?
For you solarium nerds: I get you've got a great big puzzle and I admire the work that you put in. But PLEASE let someone know that you are running - and planning on concluding it - on extended. And PLEASE respect that other people have big, long projects going on on that server as well.

I'd been spouting on the radio that I was in the middle of a multi-hour bit of pathology work - locking down and classifying all the symptoms and their tiers. I'd even gotten help. And then, when I'm half way through, the space turns to fire and there's that damn broken server. This is seriously not cool.

Most of you are totally shill and know this already, but it seems it needs mentioning to those that don't.
I should probably just disable the round-end thing for that. Keep it fucking up the next round, but not end the current one abruptly.
Cogwerks Wrote:I should probably just disable the round-end thing for that. Keep it fucking up the next round, but not end the current one abruptly.

keep space turning into fire, though
Twoflower Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:I should probably just disable the round-end thing for that. Keep it fucking up the next round, but not end the current one abruptly.

yes keep that please.
Twoflower Wrote:

well yeah obviously
Cogwerks Wrote:
Twoflower Wrote:

well yeah obviously

The killscreen can display a few seconds after arrival at CentCom to boot.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Also, sort of related.

Squeezing a rubber duck a whole lot will make it make spooky noises and vibrate around.

This has been a thing forever, don't think it's related. afaik, it's just a % chance anyway.
APARTHEID Wrote:The killscreen can display a few seconds after arrival at CentCom to boot.

but then I won't have time to eat some QGP or glowing slurry ice cream mad
I dunno if anyone else found this, but kalu nuru probably translates to all light in sumerian.

Going with the probability that the germiwhatever v long line of text is actually a sumerian fart joke, the kalu nuru thing is probably just referring to the giant wall of light.
atomic1fire Wrote:I dunno if anyone else found this, but kalu nuru probably translates to all light in sumerian.

Going with the probability that the germiwhatever v long line of text is actually a sumerian fart joke, the kalu nuru thing is probably just referring to the giant wall of light.
Kalu Nuru translates to "Prevent Light", at least with the translations I have.
Prevent light?

Try taking a darkness artifact to the sun and darkening it. That might do something.
I'm not sure if that's an answer. Darkness artifacts are too uncommon.
Also, I'd like to point out that things seem to be being added to telesci at the moment, which might explain why the automaton on vacation.

It's probably best to ignore a lot of these new things for a while because they're probably mostly unfinished at the time.