Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
(12-17-2017, 01:24 AM)HotCoffeeMug Wrote: i decided to make a discord server because not everyone here uses iRC and the goonstation discord is not the best place to talk about sol always

https://discord.gg/5yXkQEU

could probably just have asked for a sol channel. maybe restricted to people who ask
(12-17-2017, 02:51 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 01:24 AM)HotCoffeeMug Wrote: i decided to make a discord server because not everyone here uses iRC and the goonstation discord is not the best place to talk about sol always

https://discord.gg/5yXkQEU

could probably just have asked for a sol channel. maybe restricted to people who ask

its linked with the IRC and i might add a couple bots for some commands
Helios achieved bayBEEEE

[Image: a4d2f59f60.png]

[Image: 6a111dc966.png]
What is the Helios medal, again?
Probably the sol-lighter medal. Never did get that one. Many chances. Even did it with thermal resist. Nada.

Ah well. shrug
Hellos medal has only been earned by 14 people, and that peaks my interest in what this medal is and how it's earned
(12-18-2017, 09:49 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Hellos medal has only been earned by 14 people, and that peaks my interest in what this medal is and how it's earned

That's a secret, but if you want a hint just have a look at the medal's picture!
(12-18-2017, 12:28 PM)69andahalf Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 09:49 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Hellos medal has only been earned by 14 people, and that peaks my interest in what this medal is and how it's earned

That's a secret, but if you want a hint just have a look at the medal's picture!

oh boy that flavor text seems to maybe give it away, I dunno though, I'm gonna just have to check and see then I guess?

also, as of this reply/edit, now 15 people have it

Where can you see the pictures...?
(12-18-2017, 05:40 PM)Cyfarfod Wrote:

Where can you see the pictures...?

Right here!
note, freezing Sol does not get you the medal, but apparentally that same round the sun started moving?
(12-18-2017, 06:39 PM)Drago156 Wrote: note, freezing Sol does not get you the medal, but apparentally that same round the sun started moving?

[Image: h7BmJXL.png]
Sol is an unanchored object. Back when tractors were broke-as-fuck we had fun stealing it and dragging it around the station.
what happens if you put SOL into the singularity engine. Does it produce power?
OK, so there might be more to the stranger wall now.
Recently 69andahalf teleported me into what seemed to be a second room beyond the first stranger wall, the others who were with me were teleported else where (I suspect they were teleported into the 3rd room), at the end of the hallways there seemed to be 2 stranger wall next to each other, this area was not completely safe and had skinners and space arachnids in it.
I have supplied 2 pictures on the wiki and discord