Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
I found a thing. Use the quark loaf and you can break open every door and almost every object, such as computers, and whatnot. We need to try this to enter the bunker. Forget skateboards, we got quark loafs™.
Worth a shot? People used to use them as shortcuts passed adventure-z 'doors'. Like, ramming straight through lavamoon and even skipping the boss fight. Pretty sure they sealed that hole, though.

Of course I don't even know what's goin on with telsci these days, so ignore me.
Pretty sure the einstein-rosen loaf is the next new-ish step since the description encourages you to make stuff out of it and I think the wiki says something about doing science crap with it too
Well, liquid spacetime always sounded like it should do more than give you teleportitus.
As we know behind the centcomm door, portal, and meme barriers is that additional "empty" room with no other clear purpose and impassible tiles scattered around. Maybe if we let the loaf bounce around it can destroy the mysterious blockage

As for that key, maybe has to do with the HEPT
(10-30-2017, 04:17 AM)Sov Wrote: As we know behind the centcomm door, portal, and meme barriers is that additional "empty" room with no other clear purpose and impassible tiles scattered around. Maybe if we let the loaf bounce around it can destroy the mysterious blockage

As for that key, maybe has to do with the HEPT

Anyone thrown a Rosen loaf into the HEPT yet
Anyone tried completing the solarium bad ending during a disaster round?
The automaton is angry and murderous during disaster rounds. Only the sun bee can calm it
(10-30-2017, 08:10 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: The automaton is angry and murderous during disaster rounds. Only the sun bee can calm it

What does that actually do? Somebody must have managed it at some point but I can't for the life of me remember
Nobody's calmed it down then tried to give it all the stuff?
I believe someone said during a round that the solarium bad ending was done during a disaster round. I don't know how people are able to do a solarium run in under 20 minutes. It takes me over 40 minutes to solo it.
(10-31-2017, 06:06 PM)Hulk Hogan Wrote: I believe someone said during a round that the solarium bad ending was done during a disaster round. I don't know how people are able to do a solarium run in under 20 minutes. It takes me over 40 minutes to solo it.

[Image: NhfoaAD.png]

This is my first and only solo disaster attempt, I've made pretty consistent 13 min runs in normal round though. It was basically 20 minutes because you can see the shuttle was literally 1 second from arriving.

I've wanted to experiment with the disaster stuff more but it disrupts the round so much that people get pissed off, so I've stopped doing anything for the moment.

As long as someone else grabbed the other stuff it'd be doable for sure, but solo I'd say this is impossible because if you had a perfect run you'd probably still only get 15 mins at best for this run, and then you'd have to grab everything else which I just don't think is possible. On top of dealing with all the disaster round shenanigans and stolen shit that you'd normally use for your run of course. On top of having to power everything and hack through everything, it's just not worth it alone.
I thought calming auty down and feeding it a key allowed you to recall the shuttle thanks to the associated flare. Was that just a rumor?

Anyways, not sure why the focus on soloing. Solarium is more pushed as a team exercise. A couple'a nerds of even moderate experience would chew through it like nothing.
(10-31-2017, 09:51 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I thought calming auty down and feeding it a key allowed you to recall the shuttle thanks to the associated flare. Was that just a rumor?

Anyways, not sure why the focus on soloing. Solarium is more pushed as a team exercise. A couple'a nerds of even moderate experience would chew through it like nothing.

Solo for the challenge, and also because I have no friends who want to mess with this.

So you can recall the shuttle? That could make soloing feasible, assuming the completion conditions are the same anyways.

I haven't had a chance to use the sun bee but looking at the video that started this thread it appears like he may not immediatey lose aggro, and you may have to teleport away or something to reset him. That's old as fuck though and I have yet to try anything myself.
there is a group that would have tried doing it but we decided not to due to people being really pissed off at disaster rounds and now people are just taking a break from goon so might as well put the plans here so some other group of nerds can do it.

you need 4 people at minium

1 mans the teleporter
1 kills the dron
1 gets the key and the book from the caves
1 gets the keys from debris field also hatches the sun bee

before the power goes out the room with the mainframe and the teleporter room needs to have someone to get power back up in it

the teleporter dude tries to get the coordinates as soon as possible

drone killer gets the port-a-sci remote

cave explorer and the drone killer need a gun, drone killer gets the time ship phaser and uses it to clear the wasps so the cave man gets the hunting rifle

drone needs to be killed in under 15 minutes and the cave needs to be done in under 10 minutes

after that get every key and the book to sol (get the sun bee hatched so automaton is peaceful and wont attack you)

that's it.