Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
We did do a writeup of the Biodome episode on reddit Here (https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/4...ome_event/), but I don't remember much about the other events.
(02-22-2017, 08:36 AM)Calebc789 Wrote: We did do a writeup of the Biodome episode on reddit Here (https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/4...ome_event/), but I don't remember much about the other events.

Oh, boy. That moment when shotgunbill beckoned me into the chamber and asked me to hand over the Philosopher's Stone for the secret of plasma. I just said, "Nope" and walked out. They nearly pooped a brick. All that setup for nothing but I came back and handed it over only to ... well, read the story. 

Still makes me laugh just thinking about it.
The secret of plasma is that it isn't real? What a mathematician answer to give. BOOOOO
Nah.

A mathematician's answer would be something like: "Plasma is an empty set" or "Kill me please".
my personal theory as to the secret of plasma is that it is composed of human souls
I always imagined it as a some purple jolly rogers turned into gas.
there's a reason there's a biological hazard sign that shows up whenever you breathe in plasma
(02-24-2017, 12:00 AM)poland spring Wrote: there's a reason there's a biological hazard sign that shows up whenever you breathe in plasma

Farts are hella toxic.
Does the ancient armor do anything besides hurting you?
(02-24-2017, 12:00 AM)poland spring Wrote: there's a reason there's a biological hazard sign that shows up whenever you breathe in plasma

humans are biological, therefore human souls are biological, therefore plasma is human souls confirmed
(02-27-2017, 05:55 PM)Maegor Wrote: Does the ancient armor do anything besides hurting you?

It has damn near the highest melee and bullet resistance in the game.
(02-27-2017, 07:40 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 05:55 PM)Maegor Wrote: Does the ancient armor do anything besides hurting you?

It has damn near the highest melee and bullet resistance in the game.

It can also turn you into an immortal, soulless creature. Well, more like nearly immortal, but still.
(02-27-2017, 09:47 PM)medsal15 Wrote: It can also turn you into an immortal, soulless creature. Well, more like nearly immortal, but still.

I have been trying to figure out how to pull that off for a while. My grand goal is to simultaneously have the ancient armor, obsidian crown, and shield of souls active at once. By their powers combined, I shall... do something. I don't really know what to do with all that power. Maybe go hug a transposed particle field, I hear those don't attack you when you wear the crown.
(02-27-2017, 10:08 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 09:47 PM)medsal15 Wrote: It can also turn you into an immortal, soulless creature. Well, more like nearly immortal, but still.

I have been trying to figure out how to pull that off for a while. My grand goal is to simultaneously have the ancient armor, obsidian crown, and shield of souls active at once. By their powers combined, I shall... do something. I don't really know what to do with all that power. Maybe go hug a transposed particle field, I hear those don't attack you when you wear the crown.

Tip: Dont wear the armor and the crown while under the effects of the soul shield. If your body can't be destroyed, you will never resurect.
There is indeed link between the crown and the armor (they even say Hello to each other and merely want to be your friends keep hope alive) together you three will share an unending hunger...for adventure!