Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
My theory is that the good ending doesn't exist yet and the admins are laughing intensely atm
pizzatiger Wrote:Question time, If the crown and armor makes your body immortal and the shield makes your soul immortal, what happens if you have both?

tried that.unfortunately the shield wont protect you from turning into a lich.
kinda makes sense...your body is still alive (even if its used by the lich now) so theres no need for the shield to create a new body.
i dont know if a lich with the shield is more robust than one without smile
Well we found SOMETHING

please elaborate.
I don't know about you, and honestly I am utterly out of the loop on solarium stuff, but something tells me that's an extremely bad ending.
OH DEAR LORD. GET THE CHAPLAIN!
Alright, jeez. Now that's just plain 'ol pandering.

That ending's just straight up rude
Did you add the Earthbound music? Did you guys try pray?
Abinmorth Wrote:please elaborate.

trying to use Melt to get through the solarium wall is not good for you, or, indeed, for anything
atomicthumbs Wrote:

trying to use Melt to get through the solarium wall is not good for you, or, indeed, for anything
DAMMIT, does this mean I can't eat the sun anymore? :c
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
atomicthumbs Wrote:

DAMMIT, does this mean I can't eat the sun anymore? :c
It means trying to melt through the wall to eat the sun wasn't going to work in the first place. We're not going to make it that easy
mumble grumble stupid badmins ruining my fun etc etc
Wait.

Does this mean eating Sol is now a Solarium ending?
now someone needs to eat the server. see if it makes the station into a meatstation. stomach station 13
Dr_Bee Wrote:now someone needs to eat the server. see if it makes the station into a meatstation. stomach station 13

Eating the server is a *terrible* idea.