Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
Something something 30th day.
I'm still following this closely, good luck guys
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS
i was thinking what if someone take murray all over the telesci places, would he say something in particular?
enricociccio_2 Wrote:i was thinking what if someone take murray all over the telesci places, would he say something in particular?

Unfortunately, Murray's responses are set by the Tour Beacons underneath the floor, and AFAIK I've not seen any of those in any telesci areas.
Stryxic Wrote:
enricociccio_2 Wrote:i was thinking what if someone take murray all over the telesci places, would he say something in particular?

Unfortunately, Murray's responses are set by the Tour Beacons underneath the floor, and AFAIK I've not seen any of those in any telesci areas.
Not true. Remember, he can say hi to the captain when the captain walks by.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Stryxic Wrote:

Not true. Remember, he can say hi to the captain when the captain walks by.

He does? Huh, never seen that.
I think his comment will change on whether the cap has managed to retain his hat, too.
Murray knows more than you think
murray has special dialogue, yes

try showing him the cheget
don't forget murray acts erratically around the solarium
the solarium and the future ship are the same style ship exactly, right down to the tiles
don't forget the einstein-rosen loaf, the weird machines in solarium and in the future ship and how one of those weird machines in the future ship are blown out
you guys really should fuck around with murray more often. bring him shitty bill, show him the world(s), etc
OMJ Wrote:don't forget murray acts erratically around the solarium
the solarium and the future ship are the same style ship exactly, right down to the tiles
don't forget the einstein-rosen loaf, the weird machines in solarium and in the future ship and how one of those weird machines in the future ship are blown out
you guys really should fuck around with murray more often. bring him shitty bill, show him the world(s), etc

Huh. What if you bring him to his void counterpart?
Stryxic Wrote:
OMJ Wrote:don't forget murray acts erratically around the solarium

Huh. What if you bring him to his void counterpart?
Monty and Murray don't acknowledge each other
I know the PR7(Wally I think it's called) says stuff in the Sol ship, not brought it anywhere else though.
Guys Wally does say some things if you bring him around. Why not give it a try?