Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
Also sorry for double post but we NEED a dedicated solurium IRC that isn't goonstation. I know some solurium nerds have a secret one but we should have one for everyone where can work out theorys/discuss ideas we had. Like the strange pile of rocks in the ice moon that everyone claims is fake OR the warm floor in the beehive

i going to start a test one but i have no clue how to hold a dedicated one that doesn't shut down when people are not on it

Join #sol if you want to help me set one up
Box, you know we can't give out secret things, even in-game it's bad. I will however say a hint. The King in Yellow is a real book.
#sol is now a real, registered channel on synirc.
Ali0en Wrote:Box, you know we can't give out secret things, even in-game it's bad. I will however say a hint. The King in Yellow is a real book.

Yeah secret things that actually matter, like recipes, but in the big scheme of goonstation, the solarium event doesn't really matter.
Elite nerd here. The idea of having a irc channel up is awesome and I'll start helping as soon as I am back home.

The only thing iim concerned about is the number of people working on this. If we have too many people trying to do this at once it becomes a bit of a mess.

But anyways I'll hop onto the irc as soon as I get home
if someone wants to make a google doc or something of all the ~secret info~ we've figured out that would probably help
^ this is a good idea ^
pizzatiger Wrote:uh...i know a secret area in meat-planet that i am pretty sure no one but the people i showed know about.

In the crazy person room (the one guarded by the killer door and has a recorder plus bed in it) has a secret wall that can open up. Inside there is a second room which i have no figured out what to do with
Been there. It's weird, it seems to be of no importance. Most walls are meat, and the ones that aren't can't be pushed.

Meat station as a whole is a mystery to me. The most I know about it is the briefcase, and even then all I really know about THAT is 50% of the method of opening it and what it actually is and how to work it.
icarus Wrote:if someone wants to make a google doc or something of all the ~secret info~ we've figured out that would probably help
This is a terrible idea
I was in a telesci yesterday that after the "leader" left had no clue what they were doing. They didn't even know how to get the dongle. I really think there is something with the stranger wall in the biodome.. Anyway, I'd like to get into this IRC. I have some assets I might be able to add. I use the same name on byond if someone wants to give me the full IRC info.
Sorry for the double post.

I wanted to add that these guys really wanted to finish it and was trying. Then some late joining traitor was a complete butt and started single assassinating people knowing full well that on a server with 5 people... They are doing tele-sci and ruined it for the rest of the round. Then he ate a 40mm HE to the face
Silvercloud29 Wrote:I was in a telesci yesterday that after the "leader" left had no clue what they were doing. They didn't even know how to get the dongle. I really think there is something with the stranger wall in the biodome.. Anyway, I'd like to get into this IRC. I have some assets I might be able to add. I use the same name on byond if someone wants to give me the full IRC info.
Hi, that was the round in which OMJ and I were running things. After I had been killed and revived twice, and OMJ had been killed as well everything was in dissarray. It wasn't that I had no idea what I was doing, but rather the fact that people destroyed the portasci, and there was a squad of people trying to kill me, so I had to juggle sending back the shuttle and doing solarium while evading death. The fact that I got us 6 keys as well as the book during all of this is, I think anyhow, not bad at all.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
icarus Wrote:if someone wants to make a google doc or something of all the ~secret info~ we've figured out that would probably help
This is a terrible idea

See this is the true nerd
FishDance Wrote:Hi, that was the round in which OMJ and I were running things. After I had been killed and revived twice, and OMJ had been killed as well everything was in dissarray. It wasn't that I had no idea what I was doing, but rather the fact that people destroyed the portasci, and there was a squad of people trying to kill me, so I had to juggle sending back the shuttle and doing solarium while evading death. The fact that I got us 6 keys as well as the book during all of this is, I think anyhow, not bad at all.

I didn't mean to say you guys didn't know what was going on. There seemed to be some newer players there. I knew there was a few guys that knew what was going on. Which is fine, more people who are interested in Telesci. Which is great, let them explore. I certainly don't know how to do everything. Like the meat station creeps me out.
Personally, I think that there should be a dedicated place somewhere, anywhere, where people can go to discuss not only Solarium but shit like the super secret chems and other misc secret stuff without fear of adminbus coming in and crashing the party.

I mean, speaking as someone with a decent experience with Solarium, telescience areas, and chems, I rather doubt that there would be much fallout from that, seeing as most all secrets require at least a modest amount of time and good luck to achieve, and most aren't so hideously gamebreaking that as soon as they arrive shit becomes completely fucked.