Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
AmosMoses Wrote:the automaton ignores you. Perhaps it's not time for that?
You have added The human's skull to the backpack.

Ill-looking fellows skull.
Did you attempt this with a regular player's or monkey's skull beforehand? Just have to ask.
Twoflower Wrote:
AmosMoses Wrote:This place is a message...and part of a system of messages...pay attention to it!
Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.
This place is not a place of honor...no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here...nothing valued is here.
What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.
The danger is in a particular location...it increases toward a center...the center of danger is here...of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.
The danger is to the body, and it can kill.
The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

This was spat out by the server during a round.

Welp.

when you say the server, do you mean the actual server item on the solarium or just a server-wide message
Da first one.
Server wide message.
APARTHEID Wrote:Crystal plants have been around forever. It's a false herring.

Is a false herring a red herring or a false red herring (thus quite possibly a red herring red herring)?
SL the Pyro Wrote:

Did you attempt this with a regular player's or monkey's skull beforehand? Just have to ask.
Okay, I just did this with a plain ol' monkey's skull and he Automaton gave the same message. I'm wondering if a human (or monkey) skull counts as a different skull from the rest, and the Automaton needs all the skull types?

...And while we're on the topic: how DO you get the Automaton to start accepting skulls? I know it's possible, but I've never been able to figure out the process.
SL the Pyro Wrote:
SL the Pyro Wrote:

Okay, I just did this with a plain ol' monkey's skull and he Automaton gave the same message. I'm wondering if a human (or monkey) skull counts as a different skull from the rest, and the Automaton needs all the skull types?

...And while we're on the topic: how DO you get the Automaton to start accepting skulls? I know it's possible, but I've never been able to figure out the process.

I remember a skeleton key being mentioned a while back. I'm sure the joke is terrible enough to have some relation to the skulls
From the note
http
gh

goonhub.com

goonhub.com/secret

It's a console.

Alright ramblers let's get ramblin'
AmosMoses Wrote:From the note
http
gh

goonhub.com

goonhub.com/secret

It's a console.

Right. Attempting to find usable terms via brute force.
A4Brogan Wrote:
AmosMoses Wrote:From the note
http
gh

goonhub.com

goonhub.com/secret

It's a console.

Right. Attempting to find usable terms via brute force.

hi please dont do this wire doesnt want his server to be ddosed by some dumb nerd
A4Brogan Wrote:Right. Attempting to find usable terms via brute force.

Do not brute force DDOS the server or you will be found in real life and someone will slap you with a really large red herring.

Now then, on LLJK1 there is a constant Female Vox playing a code to the entire server. No one triggered it as far as I know.

So far we think the numbers are 4 4 8 5 3 1 0 0 16 8 but the voice is kinda distorted.
Silvercloud29 Wrote:
A4Brogan Wrote:Right. Attempting to find usable terms via brute force.

Do not brute force DDOS the server or you will be
"banned faster than you can even blink" is how you should be ending that

DO NOT DO THIS YOU IDIOT(S)
All done

[Image: lECIRuK.png]
Image spoiler-tagged for size reasons:

Considering that this kind of console strikes me as easily abuseable and breakable, I think I might be vindicated in asking whether or not this bee text-art is all there is to it.
for fuck sake why do we not have an edit button, here's the image with actual img tags:
[Image: f65b4e9dc5.jpg]
While trying to solve the console code on the IRC and talking about how to crack it, a random message popped up:

1:59:52 AM OlMan23 Something has changed. Look to your own.

This is probably in reguards to the number shack, if anyone sees anything different around the station, report it.